LegacyGT.com

18x9 - Need helping finding a wheel

AGR-LGT

Hey guys,

Been through 2 sets of wheels, still not happy. I contacted Ravspec a few months back trying to find options that will work for my specific fitment, but came up dueces.

Im looking for a good quality wheel, somewhere 500-1000 per wheel. Need it to be an 18x9 +35 is and also has to clear brembos. I run 255s, so i dont have much room to play with.

Any options Im missing? Already own Grids and Gforces..but again looking for something of high quality and less common.

Thats not a bad wheel actually. Unfortunetly I dont have 5mm of space to spare with 255's. I need 35 or 36. I know its pretty specific

There's actually a lot of 18x8.5 options for us. I have a set of Wedssport TC105Ns, and there's a few other wheels that Wedssport offers that would fit.

http://www.wedswheelsna.com/weds/wedssport/

I really wanted the tc105h, but the 8.5 doesnt cut it for me. Next size up is 9.5, but 9.5 and 255's doesnt work for wht Im going for. I really like the new t7r....but again 8.5 or 9.5. Im going for an aggresive tire setup, without totally ruining the oringal lines of the car and fenders by destroying them

I really like these CCW D110's. I emailed them to see turn around time, clearance etc.

http://www.ccwheel.com/img/wheels-display/wheels/D110/photo_1000x1000.jpg

Thats not a bad wheel actually. Unfortunetly I dont have 5mm of space to spare with 255's. I need 35 or 36. I know its pretty specific

All you would need is a 5mm spacer. and those are very easy to come by. that would make it a +35 rim. right where you want to be.

All you would need is a 5mm spacer. and those are very easy to come by. that would make it a +35 rim. right where you want to be.

Yah i understand that, but I like how the 255 and 9" combo. The 8.5" doesnt look near as good IMO. Rather a spacer less wheel and a 9" with 255.

So far its CCW or Work Mesiter S1R. Think CCW will be where i go as they are less common then the Works

Thanks

Yah i understand that, but I like how the 255 and 9" combo. The 8.5" doesnt look near as good IMO. Rather a spacer less wheel and a 9" with 255.

So far its CCW or Work Mesiter S1R. Think CCW will be where i go as they are less common then the Works

Thanks

i said they came in a 18x9" +40mm -http://www.getyourwheels.com/view-wheel/enkei-wheels/enkei-rs05rr-matte-gunmetal

so with a 5mm spacer it fits your requirments

I understand that, but id rather not run a spacer, and to be honest, those wheels already have Reps made from them, I want something a bit more exclusive. I appreciate the suggestion tho, Just not what Im looking for

Archived