LegacyGT.com

Grill Help!

corey_nethingcars

I have a 2008 NZDM, so 2009 USDM. All it is is the visible pop its and bolts around the top of the grill, there are clips underneath the grill attaching it to the bumper which you might need to get your fingers under there to pry apart, those clips are the only trick. Feel about underneath and you'll find them.

I have a 2008 NZDM, so 2009 USDM. All it is is the visible pop its and bolts around the top of the grill, there are clips underneath the grill attaching it to the bumper which you might need to get your fingers under there to pry apart, those clips are the only trick. Feel about underneath and you'll find them.

Thanks, will have to check it out!

did you get grille removed yet? remove the 4 pop-its, 2 on each side, a pair for the actual grille and the other pair is for the bumper which helps you to pull away to help expose the 6 mini screws holding it in place...i have an 08 as well...you can remove the bumper...but if you want to remove only the grille you can...you need a shorty phillips screwdriver to get those 6 screws and once you remove them the grille comes right off

Follow me on IG @chefodiycarguy

and @chefo.soriano

If you haven't already removed the grill, take a look here. It shows the locations of those small screws. I reached in through the "mouth" of the front bumper and used a stubby. But I have big hands, so it was a huge pain in the ass. If I had to do it all over again, I'd just remove the pop-its and take off the front bumper (with the grill attached) first.

Archived