LegacyGT.com

headlight clearing!?

usncorpsman

going to be doing lgtbiggie's headlights this weekend provided that he's off of work, sunday @ my place which is on oakton va. right by tyson's corner... about a 20 minute ride from the bethesda area. so if anyone else wants to come along and do thier's as well you're more than welcome to come along, i'll provide tools, oven, paint, tape, etc. also going to be doing a gutted grille for mr luv this weekend, so if anyone wants to know how to patch a grille after it's been gutted feel free to bring one along, i'll have plenty of sand paper/bondo, only thing you would need is the 89 cent piece of gutter mesh from the home depot lol... and tommy if you read this... you ever gimme a grille this jacked up to do, i'm literally, going to staple it to your hood :) kthx! (good learning experience, everything that COULD POSSIBLY go wrong with a grille, was already done to it before it was handed to me, thanks to a nameless person =D so you'll learn how to do it all!)

200 degrees for 10 minutes or so, my buddy just blackened his R32 lights and actually boiled it cuz it got too close to the top heating element, so don't do what he did and put it on the middle rack! you kinda want it near the bottom since there's usually a heat shield for even heating on the bottom of ovens!

biggie!!! when you got off homie!?

biggie's are drying in the bathroom as we speak :) Town if you need someone to help you out just let me know, it's like a 2-3 hour job including painting/drying and whatnot, i have everything you need with exception of a torx bit, but i can easily pick that up. i have an odd schedule so PM me and let me know what you wanna do

Archived