LegacyGT.com

Wrx gt

InnocentGuns

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep.

Per AOL Autos regarding the 2010 Impreza:

"The Impreza is available either as a sedan or hatchback with seating for five. All Impreza's feature Subaru's Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive. The Impreza 2.5i trim features a 170-hp 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine with a standard five-speed manual or an optional four-speed automatic transmission. The GT trim features a turbocharged version producing 224-hp. WRX models have 265-hp under the hood. Safety features such as six airbags, four-wheel anti-lock disc brakes with brake assist, traction-control and stability-control are standard."

• I Donated

Source :

Wikipedia

North America received only the 2.5-liter models. Released to the United States market for the 2008 model year, the model range consists of the 2.5i, the turbocharged WRX, and the Outback Sport that Subaru marketed as a separate model line. The normally aspirated models are electronically limited from surpassing 190 km/h (120 mph). For 2009, a new 2.5 GT trim arrived to the market with the turbocharged 167 kW; 227 PS (224 hp) engine from the 2008 model WRX (this 2009 WRX received a boost in power). While automatic transmission was not available with the WRX, the 2.5 GT did gain an optional four-speed automatic. In the Canadian market, the base Impreza 2.5i received upgrades for the 2009 model year, including rear disc brakes, electronic stability control, and body-colored door handles—features previously only found on the 2.5 Sport and more expensive trims.

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

In Japan and IIRC the UK, they are known as the Impreza S-GT. TD04. No idea why anyone would buy such a thing.
Obligatory '[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/2008-gh8-238668.html?t=238668"]build thread[/URL]' Increased capacity to 2.7 liters, still turbo, but no longer need spark plugs.

"We couldn't be bothered to fit the old 5EAT into the car, so we're castrating the engine instead"

Or something like that.

I don't blame them TBH. What's the point of a WRX with a slushbox?

Obligatory '[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/2008-gh8-238668.html?t=238668"]build thread[/URL]' Increased capacity to 2.7 liters, still turbo, but no longer need spark plugs.

Archived