LegacyGT.com

PNW EVENT Calendar: WA and OR

AKLGT

Just jumping in here cause im always looking for some cruises or events to attend. Im in vancouver wa so im south of most of you but would love to get together and do a cruise or something. anybody into that kind of thing pm me

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Just so people on this thread know, a few of us in the PNW Spotted Thread are thinking of heading to this Subaru meet next Wednesday at North Gate, just north of Seattle (link to info: http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=2409940).

Anybody want to join? It'd be great to get some Legacys there!

Date is next Wednesday, December 5th, at 6:30 pm. More info can be found in the link above. :)

Edited by pilot378

Link above doesn't work...but I am at work so you never know...

I'll try to make it but Wednesdays are tough since that's usually a day I hit the gym! Been a while since I've been to a meet so it might be fun...

• 1 month later...

Hey guys! Anyone interested in going to Leavenworth?!

I found out about it through FaceBook but here is the Nasioc link to the Cruise that will be this upcoming Sunday!

I am sorry and apologize for the late notice but it'd be nice to see acouple other Legacy's cruise down there. I know it's an all day thing and well yea it's Leavenworth! I've never been there but I hear it's amazing and lots of fun. So I really hope it is. Let me know if anyone is willing go and drive together to the meet up spot in Bothel. There is all the info you need in the link! Hope to see you guys there!

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2436468

There are some people meeting at the red robin at the super mall at 815 for the Leavenworth cruise. I think they are leaving at 830 to head up to Bothell. I'm pretty sure I'm going. Not 100% but that's what I'll probably do.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

• 4 weeks later...