LegacyGT.com

5th Gen owners....who are we??

2011 Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT white pearl.

First Subaru I have had, and I don't think will be my last.

Mileage: 72k but engine and transmission have been completely replaced so it's only body miles and she is still flawless.

Occupation: manager at Esource LTD. and part time race crew assistant for Burke Racing.

Performance Mods: Cobb V3, milk jug delete, actual painted black gloss roof, tein lowing springs soon to be replaced with coils this week, and a 22mm RSB. Future mods include nameless group buy DP, Racer X TMIC, and some form of after market exhaust.

Thank you, and very nice cars everybody! I wish more of you lived in Texas haha.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hola!

2010 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Premium CVT

Subarus Owned: 1st

Mileage: 91k miles

Occupation: Executive Sales for Overstock.com/Supplier Oasis 3PL

Performance Mods: No performance mods (Basically limited to NONE being 2.5i)

Cosmetic Mods: Tein S-Tech springs, Blacked out headlight housing, 6k HIDs, 18x8 +34 BBS reps, Drilled/slotted rotors, and a few things plasti-dipped black (Basically got rid of everything chrome).

Performance Mods: No performance mods (Basically limited to NONE being 2.5i)

Cosmetic Mods: Tein S-Tech springs, 6k HIDs, 18x8 +34 BBS reps, Drilled/slotted rotors

come on man brakes suspension a wider wheels/tires are performance upgrades....

come on man brakes suspension a wider wheels/tires are performance upgrades....

I guess I always considered 'performance upgrades' as engine or power wise??

If thats the case, sure! I have a few performance upgrades than! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Male 24 years old.

Heritage: 1st Subaru 2010 Liberty 2.5i Premium model (sold), Current Subaru 2010 Liberty Gt, 2 Subaru owned total.

Career: laboratory technician/ labourer depending where work at.

Mods" 18% front 5% rear vlt window tinting, Rota Gravel 18 X 8.5 +44 wheels, sheep skin seat covers, interior bulbs replaced with leds, 3 port bcs controller, Ecu tune via Ecutek software, Turboback exhaust system working progress at the moment.

Edited by fantasyxiv

• 3 months later...

Hello and thanks for bumping this

2010 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT Limited CBS

Subarus Owned: 1st

Mileage: 114k miles (2nd owner)

Occupation: QC/lab tech at Acushnet Rubber Company (Precix O-Rings and seals)

Performance Mods: Stock

Cosmetic Mods: Stock

Haven't done anything to her yet besides cleaning, and basic maintenance. Fluids, filters, spark plugs, and downstream O2 for a P0420 it had started to throw. I'm sure I'll get around to some mods soon enough

2011 Subaru Legacy 3.6R Limited/Crystal Black Silica (w/ spoiler lip and splash guards)

Subarus Owned: This is the 2nd. First one was a 91' Legacy L. Auto and FWD. Headgasket blew. Trans was shifting rough, back struts were shot. Needed a lot of work. I was sad to scrap it.

Mileage: 40k miles.

Mods: So far just a K&N filter. Looking at wheels, different grill, an axle-back muffler, and some Whiteline differential bushings for next year. Later on, transmission cooler, 19-22mm RSB, not sure which yet and a retune for 93 Octane.

• 2 months later...

2012 Subaru Legacy 3.6R Limited (NAV, Sunroof, Spoiler)

Ruby Red Metallic with All Black Leather interior

Mileage: 73xxx extended Powertrain Warranty for additional 2yr/50k

So far just finding new places to clean, and proper maintenance.

Mods to come in order:

Brakes (Pads, Rotors)

XRT tune stock setup as well as 5EAT (looking for better MPG and better shifting response and feel)

Rear sway bar

Coilovers

18x9 +33 Cosmis XT-206R wrapped in 235/45

Bayson R JDM Style Bumper Lip (already purchased but still needs to get painted and won't put on until all above mods have been performed)

Then we move on to engine upgrades. Probably won't lower even an inch, just want more dampening control, so I don't think LCAs will be needed, but if so, throw them on list.

First Subaru, thanks for all the good advice so far. Very supportive community.

Edited by GhiaAddict
left something out

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

2011 3.6R Steel silver metallic

Formerly a mobile electronics technician of 14yrs.

Mods: So far Koni Yellow inserts, H&R springs and ISC adjustable lca's. Wheels are on the way! Looking to do some cluster modifications and lighting upgrades next.

Hello!

Car: 2010 Legacy GT limited, Crystal Black Silica.

Age/Gender: 18, Male.

Work: McDonald's lol

First Subaru, love it.

Mods: $1500 worth of suspension upgrades, and a Cobb stage one tune. Should be getting a turbo back exhaust for stage two soon!

Hello!

Car: 2010 Legacy GT limited, Crystal Black Silica.

Age/Gender: 18, Male.

Work: McDonald's lol

First Subaru, love it.

Mods: $1500 worth of suspension upgrades, and a Cobb stage one tune. Should be getting a turbo back exhaust for stage two soon!

Welcome and congrats!

When/if you do your full TBE, hold on to all your old stock parts. You may be one of the elite group who experiences overboost or boost creep when going with the full TBE unless you port your wastegate at the same time. There is another new member on here who recently did the same thing and he is getting 22 PSI spikes in a map with the WGDC set to 0.

Certainly don't mean to scare you away from making the change, but just be prepared and take that first test drive with a lighter foot until you know how the car will respond.

Hello everyone!

Car: 2010 Legacy GT Limited SSM

Age/Gender: 28, Male.

Occupation: Parts Manager for Large fleet (School Buses, Motor Coaches, Trackless Trolley Cars and Minivans)

Mods: Cobb Stage 1 91 OTS Flash, 18" ROTA MXR Wheels

Second Subaru, just upgraded from a 2002 LGT Limited Timberline Green Pearl/Tan leather(sale pending). Have only had the 2010 about three weeks just ordered shifter bushings and RSB upgrade soon to come. So attached to the 2002, I really contemplated just keeping it, but instead gonna use the money for mods!

Welcome and congrats!

When/if you do your full TBE, hold on to all your old stock parts. You may be one of the elite group who experiences overboost or boost creep when going with the full TBE unless you port your wastegate at the same time. There is another new member on here who recently did the same thing and he is getting 22 PSI spikes in a map with the WGDC set to 0.

Certainly don't mean to scare you away from making the change, but just be prepared and take that first test drive with a lighter foot until you know how the car will respond.

What would you recommend if I do get overboost or boost creep?

What would you recommend if I do get overboost or boost creep?

As Ellesedil noted about my other post, porting would be the best route in terms of not building excess inefficiency (turbulence) into your exhaust. However, if that's not an option for you, then you would have to look at other options to introduce restriction (stock midpipe, welding a reduced-diameter resonator in your new midpipe, adding a simple restrictor plate like I did).

As Ellesedil noted about my other post, porting would be the best route in terms of not building excess inefficiency (turbulence) into your exhaust. However, if that's not an option for you, then you would have to look at other options to introduce restriction (stock midpipe, welding a reduced-diameter resonator in your new midpipe, adding a simple restrictor plate like I did).

Sorry, I meant other than porting the waste gate. We will have to wait and see I guess!

I just realized I never got in on this, guess I'll play now...

Car: 2012 Legacy 2.5i Premium, SWP

Age/Gender: 23 - female

Work: nursery stock broker

1st Subaru! And definitely will not be my last.

Mods: nothing exciting...

-Hellas

-RA mud flaps

-anzo headlights

I have a nameless muffler delete and morimoto fog lights I haven't gotten around to installing yet. Hoping to get some planned projects done this summer!

Edited by mobey