LegacyGT.com

How many miles are on your 2nd gen Legacy?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah that price is BS, I would never pay over $5,500 for a second gen Legacy.

My car almost has 120K now.

I might if there was something really special about it, like a WRX engine and a 6-speed. But stock? I wouldn't even pay that.

it was spotless inside and out 117kms = 73,000 miles. still the guy i asked didn't know it's service history or anything. It was a dealership so i expect a high price. I'd offer them 5K if i had it

just looked at their website. they have it listed at $8k now

previous post from February 11, 2010.

1997 LGT Wagon.

98,000 miles (just hit the mark)

Light mods, mostly lowered susp. from previous owner.

Purchased with 91,000 miles last May.

Only issue is I'm getting horrible gas mileage (17city/22hwy/9 in snow conditions)

http://www.weatherwarrior.net/winter/bydate/100209-10/IMG_15328web.jpg

Recently clocked over the 100k mark. Today sitting at 101,500+/-. Not much driving for the next week or two. Not that much actually likely until hurricane season kicks into high gear...then I'll be crying over the fuel bills.

Just bought a 1999 Silver Legacy GT. It's a 5-speed with 93,987 mi on it. Clean title no less :D

Never owned a Subaru before last week, Gotta say I'm in love with the damn thing. Nicest car I've ever owned (last car cost me $600, if that says anything).

Welcome to the Subaru world! If you take car of that car it will last you another 200,000 miles, you will most likely have the headgasket issue but besides that not much else if you maintain it.

I'm jealous of the fact that lots of you have clean titles, that helps resale value a lot! I have a salvage title.

have you replaced the fuel filter? I did mine and it was full of black shit when I pulled it; immediately noticed 2-3mpg more as I was driving.

I've got one, I've just kept putting that specific job off for the past four weeks. Mostly because the back of the wagon is full of other stuff for repairs...and it's going to be a b'otch to clear it out to get to the tank to release the line pressure. I did recently switch to high test as a not-really-gonna help move in the meantime.

I changed Two fuel filters last week I took the time to unplug the fuel pump on the first one, after making my dad take all his crap out of the car. Then on mine I decided to try it without unplugging it and there was no problem. I wouldn't bother unplugging the fuel pump! It did no difference in my 98 gt, seem to do the same as the unplugged 97 2.2

I would be surprised if you got any less than 50k out of that car. I think you could squeeze another 100k out of it.. With proper care of course!

Found a car that has exactly all the same specs I have listed at the top of the 13th page the other day. Except the low mileage part.. It has 230,000 miles on it!

Edited by 98LGTLover

i have a 95 legacy wagon auto with 207,000 and doesnt burn or leak anything, all original, and i just bought a 96 legacy wagon auto with 346,000 still strong, dont leak or smoke...:p my dad still driving a 91 loyale wagon with 360,000+ and we love the scoobies!