LegacyGT.com

Help needed: Tatrix Cable and Map Flashing

SnoDork

Hey All,

Anyone in the Irvine/Lake Forest area have a Tratrix cable and experience with flashing on a (.hex file) open source map?

I just had my ECU replaced (fan relay/ecu recall), so running a new ECU a no map. I have my "map" in my possesion.

Just wondering if anyone can help me out for a quick second.

Put in a call to a buddy with a tatrix cable and experience with Open source...but he's busy cuz of Tax Season (He's a CPA)

Car drives fine as is, just cant get on it mius the CEL & Blinking Cruise.

Only in town till saturday...then back to the east coast...

Thanks for looking!

(please PM if you can help out!)

~Sucka-Duck~

is that the constant fan recall? i need to do that.

Yah..my Fan #2 has been Stuck on for years! I never really cared about it till this last go around.

I was getting retuned, and certain parts of my ECU couldnt be written too so that was a hassle, so my ECU got damaged via this fan recall.

At the end of the day it my ECU was replaced under warranty (barely) they did make a stink about my bigger injectors and wether or not my ecu had been "modified" but all in all, i took full repsonsiblity when the car left the lot and it was swapped out per recall.

~Sucka-Duck~

I honestly don't know how you guys could hold out that long without replacing the ECU. Mine was stuck on for like 20k and I couldn't stand it!!
"some say, his arms are made of coiled adamantium fibers. And that he tops his cereal with nuts and bolts. All we know is, he's called the Jose."

Archived