LegacyGT.com

MA meet

firedawgs

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I be game for a BBQ when it warms up a little bit. I have plenty of room at the house.

I plan on pulling the trigger on an LGT next month...this will be perfect timing, no matter where it is.

The list so far:

firedagws

mvingneau

jaycee (maybe)

deerkiller ??

Hatt Marrington

scans007

Beanboy

Cutback99

dv8ingvector

Lisa

IwantaLegacyGT

What do you think about having it at Isaacs in Plymouth? It is right on the water with awesome food that is inexpensive. There is good parking where we can get a good group shot with the water in the background.

Good by me...

Say like 3pm on the Sat of Easter weekend... should be nice by then right?. Anyone North on Rte 3 to the cape could meet up at the Borders in Braintree on Rte3... fly down to Plymouth

Should open this up to anyone in NH/RI as well....

YOu guys suck.....LOL...as always not everyone will be able to make it, so set a date in stone and tell people to show up....

I will be gone easter weekend......so if it's then...I can't make it.....tear.......but have a blast..and I wanna see pics......

I'm only gone Easter weekend and April 9th and 16th.....other then that I am always around.

If you guys all wanna come ski'n for easter, you can come up to the condo at sugarloaf Mt in ME........LOL...

oooo what time you want us there.

Yeah...I can't do it on Easter Weekend or the weekend after but how about a Sunday or if you want to do it Saturday, then April 16th. It'll take me like 90 minutes to get to Plymouth but meeting others closer to NH and going down together works fine (just don't want it to turn out like the VW meet guys when they all got pulled over and one had a camera for driving dangerously).

Anyways. I am open to other suggestions.

Yeah...I can't do it on Easter Weekend or the weekend after but how about a Sunday or if you want to do it Saturday, then April 16th. It'll take me like 90 minutes to get to Plymouth but meeting others closer to NH and going down together works fine (just don't want it to turn out like the VW meet guys when they all got pulled over and one had a camera for driving dangerously).

Anyways. I am open to other suggestions.

90 minutes from manchester through boston? Do you have access to the stonecutters lane? :lol:

That photo guy would be me...I'd def be hang'n out my window try'n to get an awesome shot...or video tap'n...there's nothing more cool then action photo's!!!!

I'm 45 minutes west of boston in Leominster MA...we could def meet somewhere on 495 or 95...I def don't have the stonecutters lane access....specially on a sat AM....=)

I plan on pulling the trigger on an LGT next month...this will be perfect timing, no matter where it is.

Ummm....I plan on pulling the trigger within 2.5 years :redface:. I'd definitely be interested. Any thoughts on pulling in some FXT owners over at subaruforester.com?

Archived