LegacyGT.com

LGT NYC Meet March 4

DRsnoopy

hows it going guys..not sure if we have a local meet or gathering location but im pretty sure we have enough members in the NYC area to get decent sized meets going. if you are from this area and are interested, please post up so we can start getting something going!

Date, time, and directions have been posted. everyone on the list please confirm the date is good with you. thank you.

NOTE: THIS IS A PARK, SO PLEASE KEEP THE WRECKLESS DRIVING, LOUD MUSIC, ETC ELSE WHERE

What: the start of NYC LGT Meets

Where: Flushing Meadow Park, Queens, NYC

When: MARCH 4th - 12pm (rain date: march 11th)

Who:

1. DRsnoopy

2. Ridgeracer

3. inycxkid

4. maniaxzero

5. smkinsally

6. Mortal2None

7. SleeperLGT

8. VejaD (can't meet weekends)

9. specialB

10. captinobvious

11. cm824

12. sarasube

13. stocklgt

14. NewLegGT67

15. lilziggy1320

16. G3nX09

17. LouzGT

18. EquinnoxX

19. 2.5gtbx_44

20. chutrain

21. tomsellout

22. 05gtlimited300 (+2)

23. tito_b0y

24. EmanTheYeti

25. subleg05gt

26. Ari

27. 20LEGGY10

28. gordata

29. Makster

30. Guntrain

31. iNVAR

DIRECTIONS: (found these on another site)

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn309/BAKERZMANEK9/1-3.jpg

If you are coming from BK/NJ thru belt parkway, take VAN WYCK/Whitestone Expressway NORTH Exit from the Belt and get off at Exit 12A for LIE Eastern LI, and make the FIRST LEFT TURN(MEADOW LAKE) u get which will have u make a U turn and the park is on ur right hand side.

If you are coming from the BX, or even NJ thru I95 to whitestone/vanwyck SOUTH then u get off at EXIT 11 which is 69 RD Jewel Avenue/FLUSHING MEADOW PARK, take the first right to get into park and another right to get to the parking lot.

NO MATTER WHAT HIGHWAY U TAKE TO GET INTO QUEENS YOU MUST GET ONTO VANWYCK/WHITESTONE and get off at EXIT 12A (if ur on vanwyck/whitestone NORTH) or get off at EXIT 11(if ur on vanwyck/whitestone SOUTH).

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
right now im leaning towards flushing meadows park, its a good midpoint for the guys coming from the island and some guys coming from jersey, brooklyn, etc...im not sure of everyones schedule but what day of the week works for everyone? i was thinking of sunday because from previous meets, sunday always seem to have the biggest turnout..im going to start a list..

i took the liberty to start PMing people from the tristate directory in hopes of more interest

I got your pm. I was already subbed to this thread and was monitoring the posts.

Unfortunately I work 16 hour days on Saturday and Sunday, so I'm most likely out.

I got your pm. I was already subbed to this thread and was monitoring the posts.

Unfortunately I work 16 hour days on Saturday and Sunday, so I'm most likely out.

ahh i see, well keep a eye on the thread, change of date is very well possible if a lot of members can't meet on weekeneds

ahh i see, well keep a eye on the thread, change of date is very well possible if a lot of members can't meet on weekeneds

Count on it. I'm looking forward to seeing what this becomes.

Archived