LegacyGT.com

05-09 OEM Underseat Subwoofer

gonzoman10

Hey guys,

So I'm totally new to this forum and my Subaru. I have a '08 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Special Edition with just over 100K miles!

So I noticed a few minutes after purchase that this thing has NO bass. Like even after altering the bass to +6 (as high as it goes) it still sounds pathetic. My '09 Hyundai Accent that I had prior to this (got totaled) had better bass.

So I went to a few junk yards looking for this OEM sub and didn't have any luck. Ebay seemed a little more promising but I can never find any with the wiring harness.

Finally out of desperation I went to the local Subaru dealership to get a quote.. Big mistake! :eek: (check pic below)

http://i.imgur.com/AHFlJqb.jpg

The parts underlined are parts for the sub.

H630SAG000 - Subwoofer
H630SAG002 - Wiring harness

H630SAG003 - Subwoofer Harness

Total: $403.81 prior to taxes or install.

So my question is, does anyone have any of these parts / compatible version that they would be willing to sell to me for a reasonable price? :wub:

If not, what affordable option should I take? I really don't want to spend more than $150 on this. I have other projects for the car on top of saving for college. Plus I'm not a sound junky. If you have fog lights too, I'm interested! :p

Thanks for all being so awesome and driving Leggies!

That really isn't a reasonable price for those items. For that money I could go third party. PM'd the seller. They said they don't part out kits.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Part no. for the harness is H630SAG002. It's about $80 from various vendors online - also try PMing Fred Beans.

I'll try locating Fred, thanks.

Yeah saw a few vendors online but they seemed sketchy

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Archived