LegacyGT.com

So does this mean we all should buy Greddy Stuff now before its too late?

edekba

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I guess Greddy should have paid more attention to their own prices.

It's hard to compete with knockoffs when you do all your own development, make a product with quality materials in a first world country.

I don't blame the Chinese knockoffs, I blame all the ricer posers who soup up their rust-bucket hondas with the Chinese knockoffs.

I'd like to create a law that states anything of the sort be labelled specifically as a "cheap Chinese knockoff" :)

Agreed!

^ Be prepared for the drone.

not nearly as loud as the other stuff I own i doubt ill have an issue. im happy with my jetboat and that thing has twin 720 2 strokes I go for 2 hour cruises down the river no problem

not nearly as loud as the other stuff I own i doubt ill have an issue. im happy with my jetboat and that thing has twin 720 2 strokes I go for 2 hour cruises down the river no problem

I hear you. Its all personal preference. I had the Greddy EVO CBE and it was too loud for me. Not to mention, the cops didn't quite like it either.

The EVO II is LOUD period....

see i didnt think it was that loud till you got on it. Eblues here on the forums has an 06 spec.b (same car as mine) and i heard it at a meet up in RI it didnt sound that bad... I wouldnt mind something that screams when i stomp on it. I live in a rural area anyways my buddy has a ram 2500 cummins with big pipes out the back of the bed as do many other and they are WAY louder than any car exhaust

Archived