LegacyGT.com

Official 2006 spec.B Registry

Sigh... I seem to be excluded from this party...

BTW, I have only 13K on the clock 3 years later! :)

I bought the Spec. for heavy duty service. She's handled it with grace and aplomb. Plenty of power, sweet suspension and more than a match for any weather.

By my calculation, I've had almost 6 times more happy motoring satisfaction than you. :)

I bought the Spec. for heavy duty service. She's handled it with grace and aplomb. Plenty of power, sweet suspension and more than a match for any weather.

By my calculation, I've had almost 6 times more happy motoring satisfaction than you. :)

Quantity does not equal quality buddy - not in mods, mileage, sex (maybe here it does :) for us cavemen) and certainly not post count :rolleyes:

________________________________________________ [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1980"]'05 BSM OBXT Row-your-own, W.I.P. :rolleyes:[/URL] [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1242"]'06 Shrek B # 64 - The car the wife loved to hate :( Sold...[/URL]

nice... Ive only spotted one in person besides yours at the RI meets... Sorry this weekend got hectic I still want to snag that UP but some shit went down with this girl im seeing and I was a little preoccupied, followed by really drunk most of the weekend and not in condition to drive very far

• 2 weeks later...
I'm jealous of all these SpecBs with low miles. I am almost at 64K :eek:
Approaching 80k and running strong. That's why I bought a Subaru. The suspension still feels fresh. High quality struts with a light weight supension pays off in many ways.

I bought #355 in Mobile, Alabama but I now live in Honolulu, Hawaii. Even with going long periods of time without being able to drive I have managed to put over 22,000 miles on my Spec B without a single issue.

I saw number 412 at Village Subaru in Acton this morning. (for sale obviously)

It has 58k on the clock. Also, has aftermarket wheels with Blizzaks on them.

The engine compartment was weird, either the previous owner was a neat freak (dealer said he owned a car wash), or the dealer did an insane job in there. It looked factory clean.

#27 firmly in my possession and am not letting it go!!!! I cant sell it. Its no longer for sale!!!

nice, u put so much work into that car i was supprised you were going to in the first place. the thing is a monster

No icy, I can't say that I ever have...

If you spy me on the road, my car has a roof-rack on it with a yakima "coffin" and various stickers on it... That box probably takes about 1mpg out of my fuel efficiency, but every time I take it off I wish I had it back on!

• 3 weeks later...

hey there I got some names to add both from posts and PM's. Will be up to date tomorrow.

Side note both my front strutscare leaking, anybody have a pair lying around they care to part with for a reasonable price?