LegacyGT.com

MOMO Shift Knob

cmason100

sounds like the cheapest to me unless you can find it on eBay or something. I bought mine used from a member on the forums for $40. I wouldn't expect to find a new one for less than what you are looking at.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

Speaking of momo shift knobs, has anyone's center momo emblem fallen off like mine has? I then unfortunately lost it by placing it on top of the cupholder cover, which then got slide opened by a coworker, and then somehow disappeared beneath the center console. I looked all over the place down there during my sirius and ipod install but could not find the emblem. oh well, just wondering if anyone elses has fallen off.

Nate

The Subaru emblem on my shift knob came off as well. I think it was vacuumed off when I had the interior detailed on a hot day. Apparently the epoxy softened up when the knob got hot. I havent taken the time to try to scrape the rest of the epoxy off, but I think it will look OK without the emblem.

Yeah, my momo emblem came off also. It happened when I had the car in for fixing the kinked sunroof drain line. Probably stuck to the techs grubby hand and pulled off. I didn't notice it was missing until much later that night, so I can't really go back and ask them for a replacement. Wished I had noticed it in the lot when I picked it up. I was gonna email Momo and ask if they could mail me a replacement but I think I'll just cut a little piece of plastic, paint it black and glue it in. Either that or just remove the glue and paint the inside of the recess itself black, but it looks like theres a little hole there that goes straight through.

Speaking of momo shift knobs, has anyone's center momo emblem fallen off like mine has? I then unfortunately lost it by placing it on top of the cupholder cover, which then got slide opened by a coworker, and then somehow disappeared beneath the center console. I looked all over the place down there during my sirius and ipod install but could not find the emblem. oh well, just wondering if anyone elses has fallen off.

Nate

Mine fell off and luckily I immediately noticed and retrieved the piece. I then superglued it in place. If yours hasn't fallen off, I suggest "taking" it off and gluing it in place to prevent this as it seems the adhesive is subpar

Mine started to come off early and it rattled like crazy. Once I pulled it off and glued it back on the rattle went away and it has been fine ever since.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

Archived