• Charlotte
    • Winston-Salem
    • Asheville area
    • Boone

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You may not want to move to NC then, it seems like almost everyone in NC is from Ohio...

yea but being a tech area i am hoping the ones that moved there are not the hourly auto mechanics and actually some intelligent people who had the money and talent to leave the state.

sorry, not bashing auto mechanics but if u lived in northern ohio where the average salary is 37K a year and everyone wants to grow up to be a mechanic to the point where there are 5 on every street block..... it gets old fast.

• 2 weeks later...
bms231 - whereabout in cary. There is a couple blocks where i live, that has a dropped and tuned outback, my leggy wagon, a couple of decently modded wrx's and an forester with a sti conversion. Good group of enthusiasts, though small, out of the turbo time shop which is over off old apex and high house road. They do some good work and meet probably once a month or so.

good to hear about them b/c i am right off high house and old apex. there is actually a guy in my complex /w an 06/07 lgt that parks right next to me. black. stock. auto. i want to leave a note on his car though b/c once he saw me he started parking right next to me. he respects my parking space too and doesnt park in it which is cool.

score. i want to get something together some time between the scoobs and my other car forum newtiburon.com

there are enough of us in the area. there is an 06/07 lgt that parks next to me that is black. i wonder if he is on the boards.

• 3 weeks later...
For anybody in the raleigh/cary area. There will be a little get together at Johnson Subaru Cary autopark off of 64 July 27th @ 2pm. I personally may not be there (mtn bike race @ Mt Mitchell) But i figured i would pass along the word for the guys at turbo time.

good to hear about them b/c i am right off high house and old apex. there is actually a guy in my complex /w an 06/07 lgt that parks right next to me. black. stock. auto. i want to leave a note on his car though b/c once he saw me he started parking right next to me. he respects my parking space too and doesnt park in it which is cool.

Btw it's an 05. :)

I keed I keeed

For anybody in the raleigh/cary area. There will be a little get together at Johnson Subaru Cary autopark off of 64 July 27th @ 2pm. I personally may not be there (mtn bike race @ Mt Mitchell) But i figured i would pass along the word for the guys at turbo time.

sweet i will definitely stop on by

anyone know any welding places around here i can get a 10lb bottle of C02 filled?

Btw it's an 05. :)

ah that's u man? cool. don't park next to the lady with the busted up gray mustang. i had some words with her about a week ago. she is a nut job.

I'm going to try to make it to that Johnson subaru meet. I really don't know anybody here who has a legacy haha.

well, if u come on out i will bring my 08 DMG and we can match