LegacyGT.com

Options list with prices

here is an option list for the new Leg GT. I don't know anything about this source and it's credibility but take a look anyway. [url]http://www.cars101.com/subaru/legacy/legacy2005.html#price[/url] I am interested in some of the items. I need to see some pics first though :D

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Notice how the taupe leather is only available in the GT Limited. Uh-oh. Looks like I'll have to revise my budget for options. Rubber floor mats, cargo net, cargo tray, STi/Momo package, alarm, fog lights, auto dimming mirror. *Sighs*. Well, there goes another grand.

[quote name='SUBE555']It's been around for several years. Look for general info on past models, it's generally there (other than engine block and tranny codes and stuff like that.)[/quote] You mean the site? Is the info old news.. that's the first I had seen of it.

Joe Spitz is well known on NASIOC, but if you haven't been there all that long, you may not have heard of him. He works at Carter Subaru in Seattle. I may very well end up going down there in spite of my IMBA discount, because I loathe my local dealer so much. I expect them to try to screw me on my trade-in because of the IMBA deal.

Ken, I would think Joe would work with you on the IMBA discount as well. I know he's got a link to all the VIP programs that Subaru offers. -Ian Edit: This info is new on Joe's site as well. I was just looking at this site last night and he didn't have any pricing information up. In other words, no WTLW for you Zevil! :wink:

I love mine and wouldn't have another car without it. No fuss no muss and never a glaring light from behind. The one I have lightens up pretty quick when there is no one behind you so I haven't had an issue of not being able to see. I guess various versions/makes could react differently.

[quote name='ha-evolution']I know I'm probably in the minority here but I hate those auto dimming mirrors. They make everything look green and you can't see a thing.[/quote] I like being able to see the light patterns of the cars behind me, in case one of them is a law enforcement official. :lol: The Subaru mirror (I have one in my WRX) is a bit too dark. Kevin

[quote name='goneskiian']Ken, I would think Joe would work with you on the IMBA discount as well. I know he's got a link to all the VIP programs that Subaru offers. -Ian Edit: This info is new on Joe's site as well. I was just looking at this site last night and he didn't have any pricing information up. In other words, no WTLW for you Zevil! :wink:[/quote] Ian, What I meant was that I should theoretically be able to get the same price via IMBA at my local dealership vs. going all the way down to Carter, but I have a feeling they (my local dealership) would gyp me on my trade-in.

OK. I am understanding now. :wink: I live just down the hill from Chaplin's in Bellevue and I'd been in to do some test drives with a guy there and he told me he would honor the VIP discount. If he doesn't I'll be giving Joe a call as well. -Ian

[quote name='Sub-attraction']Hmmm. I guess I better try one of the Sube versions out before I put it on my options list.[/quote] Just to let you know I wasn't referring to just the Sube versions but I assumed they are the same. Makes I've hated the auto-dimming rearview mirror in: Chrysler, Infiniti, Jaguar, Nissan, Acura just to name a few.

I like it, easier than tapping the one on my mirror and moving it out of place, having to recenter it, etc. Just easier. It blocks most of the pain in the butt rays and still allows you to see light patterns decently as said previously. I did a test-run, had my sister order it on her '02 OBS. ;) First weekend she had the car, we took it for a road trip across the state for a weddingI drove a bit of the way up and all the way back (at night of course), and I instantly liked it, but that's just me. Now if they could have it in the side mirrors too, then they'd have the glare thing licked. :)

What about the short-shift kit option? Any WRX owners have them? Are the throws shorter/effort reasonably low? What's your take on it... a worthwhile mod? I know on some cars it is worthwhile. (E46 BMWs) But on others (Miata, S2000) what's the point? Just wondering 0.02 on the Legacy's SSK option.

Archived