LegacyGT.com

Beware Reston Parkway - Nova

IamLegacy

Thought I would give you guys the headsup....

I was driving home a couple weeks ago on Reston Parkway around 11:30 pm (Heading towards fairfax). I can't confirm what it was but between South Lakes Blvd and Glade Rd something HUGE hit my car. Whatever it was, was big enough to put a softball size dent into my rear passenger side door. It cracked the paint so its seomthing that just cant be pulled out.

My Theory: Since there is apartments/condos on that stretch of road on Reston Parkway. I am assuming that a bunch of punk kids thought it would be fun to throw rocks at moving vehicles. Because of a lil patch of woods between the parkway and the apartments, it would make an easy getaway for them if anyone decided to stop and go after them. Plus it was late at night.

I know it was just dumb luck that it happened to me, but honestly if it could have been prevented, I could have saved $650 in repair costs. I'm still shopping for body shops that will do it cheaper with quality work. If you know of any please get at me. I would really appreciate it.

So becareful while driving down Reston Parkway from South Lakes Blvd to Glade.

Be Safe Peeps!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived