LegacyGT.com

2008 spec b rims on my GT wagon

I just put on set of 2008 spec b rims on my 2005 GT wagon. I was going to go with Volk or some other 18" rims, but I decided to stay in the Subaru family. I bought them from whiteGDP (thanks). I plan on putting in some lowering springs soon. I just haven't decided on which brand. I also have a 2004 Maserati Coupe,

and I enjoy the Legacy just as much. I enjoy it much more than the Maserati in the snow!!!:lol: My friends have a hard time beliving that, but they do not own a Legacy. I know that you all understand when I say that the Legacy GT is one of the most underrated cars out there. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you. You guys have made this a great forum for the car we all love.

P1060490.thumb.jpg.90c914faed5503f9cf90dd684d08ea77.jpg

As hard as they would be to clean, they wouldn't be as bad as the Rota Tarmac II's. Besides, they look damn sexy! I don't usually like white-out tails but in this application it just fits perfectly. Well done!

Are you going to keep these wheels on year round, or have dedicated summer/winter rubber?

This thread makes me want a GRP Wagon in addition to my sedan, so badly.

Interesting. Call me biased, but I still like my B rims.

I've yet to see those tails before....what company are they?

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed." - T. Jefferson

It's funny how when forums members saw these rims on import Spec Bs, they were like 'that looks hot!' then when they first appeared on the USDM 08 Spec Bs, the same ppl were 'OMG those rims are so ugly!'. Talk about indecisive :lol:

btw, looks good on your wagon.

Rims look classy... very nice!

dds very cool...me wifey is a dds as well. She drives the Rover and I could not be happier with my Spec-B

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1586"VbGallery/URL]

It's funny how when forums members saw these rims on import Spec Bs, they were like 'that looks hot!' then when they first appeared on the USDM 08 Spec Bs, the same ppl were 'OMG those rims are so ugly!'. Talk about indecisive :lol:

btw, looks good on your wagon.

Actually edkwon, I really couldn't stand the 06-07 Spec B rims prior to the spec B coming out over here....Now I have my 07 B and I love them. :lol:

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed." - T. Jefferson

As hard as they would be to clean, they wouldn't be as bad as the Rota Tarmac II's. Besides, they look damn sexy! I don't usually like white-out tails but in this application it just fits perfectly. Well done!

Are you going to keep these wheels on year round, or have dedicated summer/winter rubber?

This thread makes me want a GRP Wagon in addition to my sedan, so badly.

Last edited by Underdog : Yesterday at 09:19 AM.

Yes, I plan on keeping them year round. I got the taillights off of ebay. i think the brand is Screate?? They are LEDs. They look even better at night.

• 1 year later...

Archived