LegacyGT.com

Official: North Central Spotted thread! Newbs see if youve been seen!

gfxdave99

that's me :)

I was surprised to see so many more LGT's in wisconsin than in IL. The next day I also saw a Manual Silver LGT wagon with dark gun metal rims in Neenah by the Citgo next to the hwy 41.

blue lgt around 5pm with dark rims going north bound 355 , followed him a little then i gave up because I was wasting too much gas. I think it might of been kyledooley from nasioc.

Red LGT sedan going toward dinkytown tonight. Had a pizza hut light up delivery thingy on the roof.

Red LGT sedan parked on the back side of Riverside Hospital around 6pm at the meter on the street.

I saw 2 spec.B's on Friday going east on I90 towards chicago...saw a 06 specB getting off on 355, and passed a 07 farther down by Lawrence...first time I have seen another spec.B besides mine on the road that wasn't at a Subaru dealer...lol

This morning around 8:30 am south on 35w south approaching University ave. I spotted a 2005 lgt wagon, the first one I've seen besides my own. It was a light blue in color, no tint or visable mods of any kind. Older woman driving.

More then likely not on here, but still worth posting.

yesterday about 730 am guy in an 05 grp with a front mount (thank you by the way, my first time seein one with a fmic) headin south on 94 just past racine.

today about 1030 headin north on 94 by capitol 0506 dgm with tint and looked like a lip but i dunno.

and an 08 today dgm again with 05 wheels? was from il

Heading north today from another long trip to tennessee this weekend. On the home strech just south of Ann Arbor Michigan on 23 saw a GRP I think, LGT wagon, with tint, possibly lowered heading southbound around 6 ish. Also saw another LGT or OBxt wagon earlier, grey or black on the Ohio turnpike somewhere between cleveland and toledo around 3-5pm heading east. Coudnt tell cause I was moving fast and only just saw the hood scoop and roofline briefly.