LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

^^ That was me. Stickers supoprting the daughter's high school and volleyball club! You were in the white (or silver? hard to tell with the fog) sedan, right?

Yeah, silver. :cool:

saw a silver lgt last night around ten on douglas and auburn folsom pullin into am pm. my buddy spotted you first sayin "hey there's another one of your subaru butt buddies." hahahaha

haha, that was me. I didn't see you, and am surprised you saw me at all since it was so foggy!

Edited by fx4me

Black LGT wagon with tint all around on hwy 49 near Placerville, this past tuesday, around lunch time...

Then SWP LGT sedan with aftermarket wheels entering hwy 50 near Placerville, not long after

"I love the feel of wind in my face and boobies against my back." - BMW motorcycle rider

Sunday late afternoon - dark grey Spec B blew by me, WB 80 on the way home from Auburn. They had boards or skis on the roof....maybe trying to get home fast to not miss much of the Super Bowl?

Finally Ive been spotted! and of course i got caught speeding :)

Damn, some day one of you guys will spot me. Any of you ever get down to Modesto? I had the only SWP Leggy GT down here for a long time (it's an '06). There's tons here now, but still not many sitting on Swift springs.

I'm planning to get back into autoXing and the Fresnos guys I used to run with don't go to Castle AFB much anymore, so I'll be hitting the Sac events more. Any of you guys autoX?

Edited by H2OSB

Damn, some day one of you guys will spot me. Any of you ever get down to Modesto? I had the only SWP Leggy GT down here for a long time (it's an '06). There's tons here now, but still not many sitting on Swift springs.

I'm planning to get back into autoXing and the Fresnos guys I used to run with don't go to Castle AFB much anymore, so I'll be hitting the Sac events more. Any of you guys autoX?

I do from time to time, I usually just do the SCCA Solo 2 mather events though.

saw a dark colored LGT today (possibly specB?) with roof rack and snowboards (or skis?) outside Burgers And Brew.

dont have the complete details... i, like todays weather, was a bit hazy... recall it was around 2pm?

"i like my women the way i like terrorists...

...screaming gods name and ready to explode."

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5479/troy3nu5.jpg

Black 3.0 R with tinted windows, SB Sunrise in Rancho Cordova just now. I was in my wife's truck. Little chance of seeing me :)
Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

saw a dark colored LGT today (possibly specB?) with roof rack and snowboards (or skis?) outside Burgers And Brew.

I saw an LGT matching this description today around 3:30 on HWY 50 heading down the hill.