LegacyGT.com

Trade in Value of 08 Spec-B

Doesn't appear online anywhere I've looked. I'm not real pleased with my purchase although the dealer has been great am thinking about trading for something else.

Apologize if I'm retarded and overlooked somewhere they have prices LOL.

08 Spec-B 17k miles.

Anyone work at a dealer and look for me???

THANKS

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doesn't appear online anywhere I've looked. I'm not real pleased with my purchase although the dealer has been great am thinking about trading for something else.

Apologize if I'm retarded and overlooked somewhere they have prices LOL.

08 Spec-B 17k miles.

Anyone work at a dealer and look for me???

THANKS

what kind of vehicle are/were you looking for? If you havent noticed, the car market (new or used) is a little soft...

Hummm.... I wonder if I could get 26.9 private party on it?

I wish I was only eating 3-4 grand. LOL

It would be intersting to hear what exactly you are not happy with seeing that Legacy is on a short list of cars that i am considering.

What has you so disappointed?

It would be intersting to hear what exactly you are not happy with seeing that Legacy is on a short list of cars that i am considering.

What has you so disappointed?

Agreed.. Just got one and loving it.. My only real beef is performance out of the box.. It has been really hot though. One evening when it was in the 60s here the car felt like it had been modded.

Well i'm very unhappy with the performance of the Spec-B to be honest. Not to mention it rattles inside to beat the band........... Argh......

Recently sold my modded Z06 and REALLY miss my 20g'd STi.

I'm either just going to get something fast out of the box or probably drop the spec-b off somewhere and tell 'em to make it rediculous. Either way its gonna cost me a bit of money.

Well i'm very unhappy with the performance of the Spec-B to be honest. Not to mention it rattles inside to beat the band........... Argh......

I'm either just going to get something fast out of the box or probably drop the spec-b off somewhere and tell 'em to make it rediculous. Either way its gonna cost me a bit of money.

Have you done anything? I'm really hoping that going stage 2 will make me happy with the performance.

I've flashed stage 2 although I'm having some boost creep issues.... Sigh

Its not that much quicker than stock IMHO. But then again I'm "desensatized" to small changes in lower hp cars. My buddy says its a big different but I really can't tell. It definately is smoother and detonates less now... LOL @ Subaru factory tuning.

I dunno though the new Audi S6 really has caught my eye....

Then again an Audi S4 Avant would be really handy and comes with a stick.... I bet it doesn't require an aftermarket reflash to get it to accelerate smoothly...

Small world.. I sold my modded 01 Z back in November. http://legacygt.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1947627&postcount=20

I got tired of making payments on a car that only saw 3k miles a year. Once i had my daughter it just sat there under a cover. I sold it and my beater and picked up a TL A-spec because i got a good deal on it. Its a nice car but its not for me. I'm too used to decent power and RWD or AWD.

If i were you i would drive the Legacy for a few more months and then scope up a G8 GXP when they come out later in the year if your budget can swing it (405hp LS3 :cool: ), or if you want somthing now how about a used CTS-V? Another car that i am seriously considering is a used IS350. There were some mag tests where it was doing under 5 second 0-60 times and mid 13's in the quarter, meanwhile it has 6 that actually gets respectible fuel econcomy. The Audi V8's are nice, but they are pigs and suck gas like there is no tomorrow. During testing and under heavy acceleration they were getting single digit mpg's. :spin:

i wonder how much my 08' LGT 5MT with 12k miles is worth, i kinda want a 09' Spec B in White.

Unless they are releasing it with a bunch of new colors for '09, the Spec B isn't available in white. Only silver and gray. I would have totally hit a white one if it had been offered.

Unless they are releasing it with a bunch of new colors for '09, the Spec B isn't available in white. Only silver and gray. I would have totally hit a white one if it had been offered.

New color choices for the spec b: black, gray, silver, white and new for 2009 Ruby Red.

09's get more Spec B color choices, and White is one of them, and it also comes with BLACK interior on the white, which i wanted instead of the tan interior.

Archived