LegacyGT.com

new 2013 SWP Legacy 2.5i, 6-speed!

went from this:

http://i.imgur.com/0TDqI.jpg

to this:

http://i.imgur.com/SqVkeI1.jpeg

ditched the boost and went for practicality :rolleyes: picked her up just a few hours ago. it's too bad the 6-speed is only available on the base model... d'ahh well. in love with the car so far.

already have the coilovers on deck ;) it's a shame that 18"s look terribly small on the 5th gen chassis or else i would've swapped the wheels over as well. tho if anyones in the socal area and interested... wheels are for sale - 18x9.5 +34 polished varrstoen 2.2.1. will throw up a FS: thread on nasioc soon.

You traded the WRX in on the 2.5i, because you wanted a more practical car....

And you are planning on ruining that practical car by putting coilovers on it?

Either way, I like those wheels on the WRX and SWP is one of the best colors Subaru has ever offered.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Either way, I like those wheels on the WRX and SWP is one of the best colors Subaru has ever offered.

in terms of mpg, yes. i have a long commute to and from work so boost isn't the best option anymore.

and yes i plan to ruin the car by putting coilovers on it :rolleyes:

Nice Rex! Congrats on the new ride. I sold my04 wrx to get a 2.5i sport Legacy and have no regrets what so ever. I'm loving every part of it and mpg is great. Keep us updated on the progress. Would love to see her on coilovers. :)

nice! how were the reps at ontario?

actually they were pretty legit. ! i highly recommend them

Nice Rex! Congrats on the new ride. I sold my04 wrx to get a 2.5i sport Legacy and have no regrets what so ever. I'm loving every part of it and mpg is great. Keep us updated on the progress. Would love to see her on coilovers. :)

definitely. no regrets either. lovin the legacy so far. tint going on this weekend already :cool: and yea i should have the whole suspension/wheel setup up and running by subiefest (sept.). will post pics once complete. :redface:

I hate to admit it, but this is a correct statement.

I made my swap for similar reasons, had my month-long romance with the car and the started jonesing real bad. I did the suspension and wheels and tires. I hated the feel of the plastic shift knob and steering wheel so I took care of that.

It wasn't enough.

I guess the moral of the story is "know thyself". I hope you will fare better than I.

Cheers,

Fredrik

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

I hate to admit it, but this is a correct statement.

I made my swap for similar reasons, had my month-long romance with the car and the started jonesing real bad. I did the suspension and wheels and tires. I hated the feel of the plastic shift knob and steering wheel so I took care of that.

It wasn't enough.

I guess the moral of the story is "know thyself". I hope you will fare better than I.

Cheers,

Fredrik

heh thanks for the dose of reality.

i feel that i made the right decision considering i didn't really drive the wrx to its full potential like i did before. i put a healthy 60k miles into the wrx and it went from fun weekend warrior to my point-a to point-b daily driver with a turbo, in which i hardly utilized anymore. for now, i'm lovin the legacy :wub:

in terms of mpg, yes. i have a long commute to and from work so boost isn't the best option anymore.

and yes i plan to ruin the car by putting coilovers on it :rolleyes:

Amen. I consult between schools and homes, across two counties and I spend 3 to 4 hours a day in the car each day. Can't help but think how much money I would save if I had a new Impreza....but then I figure why not enjoy all of that time in the car. :)

I'm doing something similar but leaving my LGT for an Outback. I would get a 6MT but I don't think I could live without a moonroof and limited interior. So I'm probably going to get a CVT. It's hard to see myself type that. :lol:

I'm doing something similar but leaving my LGT for an Outback. I would get a 6MT but I don't think I could live without a moonroof and limited interior. So I'm probably going to get a CVT. It's hard to see myself type that. :lol:

heh, CVT isn't bad at all. i drove my friend's 2013 CVT impreza and it was actually really nice. made me 2nd guess not getting a CVT legacy... but then again, there's just something about shifting through the gears... :wub:

Oh btw, Welcome to the forum!

Which sales did you deal with at Ontario?

Out of all the dealers, the price they gave me was the CHEAPEST. Nice environment & friendly staff as well.

Where in Socal are you? I noticed there's a 2013 Legacy SWP base on the my street too.

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

Oh btw, Welcome to the forum!

Which sales did you deal with at Ontario?

Out of all the dealers, the price they gave me was the CHEAPEST. Nice environment & friendly staff as well.

Where in Socal are you? I noticed there's a 2013 Legacy SWP base on the my street too.

heh thanks man. ya Subaru of Ontario went smoothly. I mainly talked to angelina. price were great :)

i'm located in the baldwin park/west covina area.

edit: have any pics of your 2013 post coil install? and what set of coils did you go with? i'm going to pop mine in, in the next couple of weeks. hopefully just swapping to the legacy top hats will make the ol 08+ wrx coils fit

I dealt with Angelina too, although the last minute i went with Subaru Pacific. She was nice tho. Her voice in voicemail sounds like automated recordings lol

The only picture I have post install is the one in the SWP thread. I went with BC racing coilover with Swift spring upgrade

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

• 3 years later...

Shhhh... Don't spoil his delusions.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Archived