LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

...if you had a dollar for every one that waved tho, you could only buy a slurpee.

...Oh I saw SneakyFast on 17 yesterday, he was headed NB, I was rolling SB. Hi.

You are 100% correct and I was on highway 17 that day too but im not familar with your guys cars. And ya I guess not everyone can be a subaru enthusiust (<=== I suck at spelling) like us. It would be cool though :)

read through this thread all the time, looking for my self (haha), but never got to participate until now. Saw a silver (not sure the paint "name") 08 ish Spec B today 4:30 ish on Sunrise blvd, crossing hwy 50 in Rancho. Couldn't catch up to say hey.

You are 100% correct and I was on highway 17 that day too but im not familar with your guys cars. And ya I guess not everyone can be a subaru enthusiust (<=== I suck at spelling) like us. It would be cool though :)

I grew up in Santa Cruz and unfortunately even the modded Suby's (with one or two exceptions) don't wave either. Between the WRX I owned and now the LGT, I only have been waved at by owners I personally knew already :lol:

Spotted silver LGT w/ FMIC, pipes, lowered and a roofrack yesterday on Roseville Pkwy. Deuces exchanged.

gold wheels? might have been me but i dont have an FMIC

"i like my women the way i like terrorists...

...screaming gods name and ready to explode."

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5479/troy3nu5.jpg

I know it's not NorCal, but since there is no Nevada/Tahoe Region spotted thread I'll post here. I saw this '06 Spec.B again at CVS in Carson City. Same blonde girl driving, I waved but she didn't notice. Still cool to see another '06 B.

'06 Spec.B in the Savemart parking lot about an hour ago in Carson City. Blonde girl driving. I was in my Tacoma again.

Edit - Just realized that I shouldn't have posted this in the NorCal thread. Oh well.

Saw a blue LGT [no spoiler / tint / etc] getting on @ Del Paso Blvd to I-5S yesterday morning..

single exhaust? i saw someone the other morning in the same spot that had a single can... i first i was like :eek: but then i was all :wub:

"i like my women the way i like terrorists...

...screaming gods name and ready to explode."

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5479/troy3nu5.jpg

read through this thread all the time, looking for my self (haha), but never got to participate until now. Saw a silver (not sure the paint "name") 08 ish Spec B today 4:30 ish on Sunrise blvd, crossing hwy 50 in Rancho. Couldn't catch up to say hey.

Do you happen to have a quad tip exhaust with a rallitek sticker on your quarter glass and I believe a hood scoop extension? If so, I saw your car on Sunrise and Whiterock road.