LegacyGT.com

GI in local MD partial part out of car

LegacyGTBiggie

Well I have a Interested buyer. But he would like to see me sell of some parts to get the price lower to him.

Currently up for dibs and then possible eventual sale are!

Currently ON the car!

Brand New RBS front lip(fresh flat black paint). Literally opened to sand/primer/paint and has sat since.....

Brand new RBS Version 2 eyelids(fresh flat black paint). Literally opened to sand/primer/paint and has sat since.....

RBS V2 stanza rear lip(painted ABP) has been on my car 2 years and came frmo Toshiba/AKLGT...

HKC Speed Rear Roof spoiler(recently Painted ABP and installed)....

And the big one and most need sold for good money... My wheels

18x8 Rota Tarmac 3s. 235 Kumho AST tires with a LOT of life left in them.

Not Currently ON the car!

Fog Light 4300k HID kit(new never installed), bought it and sat on it

Hella Horns

Defi D series boost gauge with Autmeter gauge pod(was going to mount on steering column.

RIGHT NOW I AM ONLY GAUGING INTEREST...

AS SUCH ALL PRICES ARE BY OFFER! If I see neough interest and money associated with each part, I will sell them to sell the car.

For now PM me offers. This started yesterday with a buyer interested in my car but not wanting to pay my price. The answer was to sell parts off. More I sell the lower my price goes to him.

They are 210 shipped unpainted. Mine is recently painted and in Great condition. So ill say 230 picked up. Might have room to move. I was NOT planning on parting out so I dont have prices set in my head.

interersted in rear spoiler and possibly guages. how much and pictures please.

No pictures of gauge, I bought it two years ago and just been lazy on the install. Ill try and get some tonight. but as I am in the process of moving, might be cellphone pictures. Wife packed my camera.

All pictures of my car can be found on Th3Forgott3n

Also my most recent non pro shoot showing the roof spoiler can be found... HERE WARNIGN.. HUGE PICTURES!

pics of the lip and roof spoiler? and price?

Prices NOT set. Just gauging interest. Might turn into a highest local bidder setup due to the situation. Mostly being that if i cannot get enough money for the parts to cover the difference between the buyers offer and my price, ill just end up keeping her.

Post #3 has pictures.

The new lip is at a friends garage(painted it there but got too cold to get it mounted) I will do my best to get pictures this weekend.

Archived