LegacyGT.com

P0066....bad front o2 sensor?

Been throwing a p0066 code for a while now. Read it with a V1 ap and that's what it said...which from what I've looked up is a "injector air control valve"....and supposedly my 2005 legacy gt doesn't have this. Took it to autozone and all they told me was "bad 02 sensor".

I do have Tomei uel headers. Also been getting about 5-7 mpg worse than usual. Running extremely rich. Any input before I fork over the $100 for an o2 sensor I *might* not need?

Not with the version 1 accessport. More likely with the v2 and v3. I know there's a way to manually check the cel without a diagnostic reader or ap. I ordered a new o2 sensor anyway. I'll definitely post a closing reply on whether or not that solved my issue. Thank you

• 3 months later...
Not with the version 1 accessport. More likely with the v2 and v3. I know there's a way to manually check the cel without a diagnostic reader or ap. I ordered a new o2 sensor anyway.

I'll definitely post a closing reply on whether or not that solved my issue. Thank you

Yea, we see how well that worked...Fail.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Now my feelings are hurt, you just left and forgot about us...:(

But thanks for checking in with a timely update....;)

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Archived