LegacyGT.com

Sticker Bomb?

dspurgin22

Yea man what is wrong with you, everyone knows these cars aren't becoming cheaper and cheaper and soon a lot of young people will be buying these because they are cheap. I mean I'm 25 and just bought a GT, I have no kids or even a house. I mean I rent an apartment, you should grow up and drive the car like a responsible adult.

I have waited about 3 years to finally buy a "NEW" car, was stuck between lots of choices but I got lucky and spotted my GT and bought it. I do like the fact that it is a little grown up and low key but it is an 8 year old car now and that means it is getting to the point where some people will start doing things that others don't like because it doesn't bother as much to do things that aren't considered normal.

I was hoping that this site would be like the other sites I am on for the first gen and 2/3 gen and be "grown up" people that understand that others like to do different things. Yes I agree there is a limit and some things look completely absurd but to each there own. Judging by your comment you can't be that much older than me and if you are well... you are entitled to your own opinion

Please don't let this site turn into NASIOC :spin:

It would make dust less noticeable

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

Archived