LegacyGT.com

Trying to find the Value of Not running Legacy

Hi All, I am looking for some help in determining the value if I choose to sell my 05 Legacy. Timing belt broke and the valves got ruined in the process. 239,000k miles are on it. Interior and exterior are in great shape. With it currently not running what would be a good price tag to put on it?

Hi All, I am looking for some help in determining the value if I choose to sell my 05 Legacy. Timing belt broke and the valves got ruined in the process. 239,000k miles are on it. Interior and exterior are in great shape. With it currently not running what would be a good price tag to put on it?

With 239 million miles on it perhaps you'd want to see if Subaru would be interested in purchasing it. Make a great commercial for their reliability :D

Not much unless you willing to part it out. I am in same boat but only got 80K on mine. I seen some part out threads that span a few years and I'm not willing to do it with 2 kids and other stuff going on in the background. Having the car forever I justified the price of just fixing it the way I want to at my own pace since it's paid off.

PM on price of e-brake boot with unbroken plastic clip/bracket shipped to 23225.

Good luck on your quest fine sir, I been looking for this and the little flap that goes in front of the back rear tire just behind the side skirt for quite some time. I'm at the point of just making a bracket to fix the one I got in the mail broke as the leather is in excellent condition.

Archived