LegacyGT.com

1000 miles in...my complaints with my 07 LGT

I'm at 935 miles (got it with 94 on there since it had to be delivered from another dealership) on my '07 LGT AT. My only complaint so far is that when I'm listening to XM, the song/artist name doesn't scroll. Any fix to this?

I've loved my experience with my car and the dealership. It left my A4 in the dust.

I'm at 935 miles (got it with 94 on there since it had to be delivered from another dealership) on my '07 LGT AT. My only complaint so far is that when I'm listening to XM, the song/artist name doesn't scroll. Any fix to this?

I've loved my experience with my car and the dealership. It left my A4 in the dust.

that sucks. MP3 text does not scroll on the earlier year MP3 units either. I know if you hit the text button on the older units it will skip past for each press, but still not auto scroll.

glad to hear that is the only complaint. :icon_bigg

1800 miles....glove box rattles a ton, radio loses presets every other day, other than that im pretty happy.

Oh...i don't think the screen will scroll for xm...it doesn't do it for mp3 titles....Pretty lame

1800 miles....glove box rattles a ton, radio loses presets every other day, other than that im pretty happy.

Oh...i don't think the screen will scroll for xm...it doesn't do it for mp3 titles....Pretty lame

you have to hold down the text button to manually scroll thru mp3 titles.

Ed

ah yes, this is what the forum is for. Complaining about our great cars.

When a car owner's biggest complaint is that the music text doesn't scroll, you know the company is making a quality car.

On the way home from work yesterday, a light pops on and I said to myself, "Crap, I just jinxed the hell out of my car." I opened my manual and it was the TPMS. Phew! I was gonna check my tire pressure yesterday anyways seeing that my car had be in a 60 degree garage all weekend and then all of a sudden got blasted by single digit temperates for 8 hours.

I have 4,000 km on my 06 Legacy GT Limited (5EAT)and have one complaint when it is due for its first service at 6,000km : the turn signal (right one only) does not cancel itself in turns of <45 degrees.

I have XM in another car and it sometimes gives erroneous information on who the artist/group is playing (but then XM is American).

I have another complaint....... I can't stop looking at it when i walk away from it. LOL I was eating lunch today and just staring at it in the parking lot.... I just lowered it and can't believe how good it looks for still mostly stock.

This is your punishment for getting an automatic.

Guest Gitster
I have 4,000 km on my 06 Legacy GT Limited (5EAT)and have one complaint when it is due for its first service at 6,000km : the turn signal (right one only) does not cancel itself in turns of <45 degrees.

I have XM in another car and it sometimes gives erroneous information on who the artist/group is playing (but then XM is American).

Whats the 6000km service? I think i flew right past that, and Im at work and I cant go out to check the service intervals.

I'd say your ahead of most. Two years ago people had atleast a 10-20 item list of complaints. :lol:

OBAMA......One Big Ass Mistake America!

Guest Gitster
I think you misread....He said one.....every month:lol:

Uhhh I dont think so these are Audis were talking about. Ive heard nightmares about these things. More than once a month isnt that crazy !!!:lol: Beware of the haunted Audi!!!! pne!

12,7xx miles on my 06 LGT 5EAT.

Rattles everywhere...

Ride still feels great, had to get radio unit replaced by stealership, and had to get a door handle replaced due to it cracking.

Other than that...awesome ride.

• 11 months later...

Archived