LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Well thats horrible... the blown engine part. Getting a "brand new" motor to build... thats awesome, congrats. There are a few of us around you if you ever want to meet up and shoot the sh*t. See you round;)

Yeah let me know, I do see LGTs and other Subies and riding around all the time. Like a silver LGT a couple times parked by Range Auto on High Street in Somersworth.

Yeah let me know, I do see LGTs and other Subies and riding around all the time. Like a silver LGT a couple times parked by Range Auto on High Street in Somersworth.

There will always be Subaru's at Range Auto... thats what they specialize in :lol:

My LGT is silver, dark tint, black wheels. I usually roll by you on my way to the shop. We'll talk soon.

10am in Marblehead heading towards Swampscott I saw a dark blue LGT with an exhaust and no front plate (I think)... might have been lowered or just collapsed in back. I usually don't see many around here but it definitely looked modded. Didn't get a very good look going the other way.

Clean 08/09 DGM GT. Front lip, cleared headlights, and a blacked out grill. Turned off 95 on to 117 in Warwick. Nice car.

Thanks. That was me. Headed up to Warwick to pick up my dads gift for Father's Day. Your car was also looking nice. What exhaust do you have? It looked extremely clean.

Saw BoChuck in the Kohl's Parking Lot on Saturday 6/15...well more like he saw ME then I realized there was a modded legacy sitting next to me.

It was really nice talking to you!! If you ever need help with anything car related give me a shout!

Not really a "spotted", but met up with Jose and snagged his Yakima roof rack/ski mount/fairing from him! Thanks again buddy, there's some pics posted in the "What did you do to your 5th Gen today", in case you want to see. Much appreciated (even though I need to grab different clips to fit on my big ass car)! Technically I should have gotten longer crossbars too, but I think I'll be ok (about 1" short on the recommended spacing from tower to tower). Luckily I have your info, in case it all goes wrong and I need to sue. :lol:;)

Not really a "spotted", but met up with Jose and snagged his Yakima roof rack/ski mount/fairing from him! Thanks again buddy, there's some pics posted in the "What did you do to your 5th Gen today", in case you want to see. Much appreciated (even though I need to grab different clips to fit on my big ass car)! Technically I should have gotten longer crossbars too, but I think I'll be ok (about 1" short on the recommended spacing from tower to tower). Luckily I have your info, in case it all goes wrong and I need to sue. :lol:;)

Mackenzie is going to be jealous you got roof racks.... She wants some really badly lol

Mackenzie is going to be jealous you got roof racks.... She wants some really badly lol

<Don't say anything about her rack> <Don't say anything about her rack> <DON'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT HER RACK> :hide::lol:

Ok, I think I'm under control now...

If she does end up ordering one, I'll have the clips that fit a 4th Gen that don't fit my car... would be willing to give her the clips and 2x 48" crossbars in exchange for 2x 58" crossbars (same price as 48")... Or she could order everything but the clips and get them from me for 1/2 price... Let me know.

Spotted a black sti on 125 on the plaistow / haverhill line lat night and a black wrx on 97 this morning... Just started looking so ill keep my eye out for better details but I did wave and got looked at but don't know if it was a member. No wave back..