LegacyGT.com

Anybody in need of subaru parts?

So a local person ive been introduced to has a subaru junk yard with suposedly 300+ cars. im going to be going there looking for a homelink/auto dimming mirror next week. Anybody else want me to look around for some parts they might need that would be on a totaled subaru???

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

damn, roxbury is too far.

I'd mainly like: Black Leather Heated Seats for an 08 sedan. The other things I really couldn't determine unless I looked for myself. :/

edit: F&S Auto parts?

If you don't vote Trump, out, you're a bigot who hates america.

sure, my mother owned a horse cart and harness buisness for years so have a decent ammount of freight shipping experience.

want that hood scoop on your 3.0 eh? will look real nice

CTATV... If you can get me an 08 center cubby w/ (or without) door in good condition also please let me know. Black only. If you could find a double din (maybe from a nav system) that would be even better.

CTATV... If you can get me an 08 center cubby w/ (or without) door in good condition also please let me know. Black only. If you could find a double din (maybe from a nav system) that would be even better.

you looking to do an aftermarket carputer/screen of some sort?

if theres this much demand in a few hours and they have lots of stuff maybe i can get a good deal going with them and provide continued parts....

would work good for all

yep. They're pretty expensive to buy... especially if I'm just gonna hack it up :lol:

(And I want to have the option of returning the car to stock)

yeah ill look around. havent been there in person, but an older guy Ed who works at our barn is friends with them (they have horses as well) and said they have at least a few hundred cars all subaru. he told me he would give me their number and to tell them them he gave it to me so they should treat me pretty well.

maybe in addition I'll take an OBP Trunk without the spoiler too. if it will fit my 08. Not sure if the 08's have different hoods and trunks than previous years. Just give me a couple quotes first. Really interested in the hood and less so in the trunk.

no problem ill see what they have. it doesnt have to be an 08 hood right? would assume is same as 05 and up? Hope they have some with a rear end crash. Not sure how many legacies they have there but ill see if I can take a walk through and look around for myself get an idea of whats around...

hehe if you can find a passenger side rear door in regal blue pearly (darker navy blue color in the 05's) or actually in any color, let me know. If all you can find is the body panel, I would still be very happy. Willing to pay some extra inconvenience cost, in addition to the shipping costs.

hehe if you can find a passenger side rear door in regal blue pearly (darker navy blue color in the 05's) or actually in any color, let me know. If all you can find is the body panel, I would still be very happy. Willing to pay some extra inconvenience cost, in addition to the shipping costs.

yeah I know the RBP beautiful color, was one of my top choices as i was looking for an 05 LGT with black interior till i came across the Spec.B at the right mileage/price and couldnt pass up on it.

so you need right rear quarter pannel and right rear door preferably in RBP?

Archived