LegacyGT.com

Were are all the vintage car meets, exotics, and Cars and Coffee?

OGHK87Jay

I moved up here to Silicon Valley from LA. Where is all the car stuff? Like Socal car culture! Hot Rods, Vintage Cars, Cars and Coffee, heavily modified tuner and exotic cars??? People please let me know. Need to find me the car shows/meets.

There was just a C&C 2 weeks ago in Los Gatos, but C&C's are fairly rare up here.

A forum you can find local exotic meet info on is luxury4playdotcom.

Also, sign up for Club Auto Sport's info emails. They do a Cars & Caffiene meet fairly often along with various other events. Havent been to any of their events though.

Welcome to the SF Bay Area, South Bay, Silicon Valley. Unfortunately, the car culture up here is not as prevalent as it is in LA. There used to be a very large monthly meet once a month Friday evening called the Canibeat Monthly meet, in Fremont at In-n-Out Automall, but the last time it was held there was too many people doing stupid things so the meet was cancelled until further notice.

If you are on FB, check for the C&C event at Santana Row on Sat. Mornings.

There's also another FB Group called Bay Area Car Meets and Shows.

Forgot about the Santana Row meet. I used to go pretty often, but it was so hit or miss on what showed up and when that I stopped going.

The C&C in Los Gatos had a pretty damn good turn out especially since it was raining. Hopefully they'll start doing it more often.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived