LegacyGT.com

Utah: Annual Chicken Run

Hops

A friend of mine wanted me to post this on the forum... This is a fun drive (although not as fun as the Legacy meet drives we have). Usually a lot of Mazdas and a couple EVOs and WRXs. I was the only Legacy last year. Check it out:

It's that time of year again! The Annual Chicken Run welcomes vehicles of all kinds.

This year it will be held on August 18th, 2013, meet will start at Noon and we will plan on leaving at 1PM; meet at the first pavilion in Sugarhouse Park. From there, we will take Emigration Canyon to East Canyon to Morgan.

This is a family friendly event, no douchebaggery will be tolerated so it can remain that way. No burnouts or racing! You will be asked to leave if you inhibit the group from having a fun and safe time. I realize this is early notice, last year we had about a month's notice and had great success. I would love for this to top that! Invite everyone you know, the more the merrier! More details to follow as it gets closer.

Any questions, contact Stefini@ (801) 703-6439

I met Stefini a few weeks ago and she was telling me about this. This sounded like a genuinely cool trip. Locals should check it out and up the Legacy presence.

Eventhough I'm up in boise I'd like to swing down with maybe 2-3 leggys from here. I have a lot of time off requests this summer fo numerous events but ill put this on the calender and see what happens

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived