LegacyGT.com

What Did You Do To Your 6th Gen Today Thread - Vol 3

I'm convinced to do the same now. Might plasti-dip it instead, but should look the same.

The nice thing about plasti dipping is you will be able to get nice coverage and no cutting involved, just make sure you put enough coats and you should be golden, make sure the area you work in is dust free and it should come out nice.

Edited by IcEWoLF

Swapped out my High Beams with some PIAA Solar Yellow's.. Just something different not a fan of headlight mods.. I dont use High Beams much because I have upgraded fogs..[ATTACH]263975[/ATTACH][ATTACH]263977[/ATTACH][ATTACH]263976[/ATTACH][ATTACH]263974[/ATTACH]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Not suee why the other pics didnt come through.. Try again..20180409_184821.thumb.jpg.8446d69438c526d588f4edc08484e0e7.jpg

20180409_183257.thumb.jpg.096479d5ef799093f61c817258b3015c.jpg

I'm convinced to do the same now. Might plasti-dip it instead, but should look the same.

I dipped mine awhile ago. Holds up fine. Just make sure to do a few light coats to make it even and easy to remove later if needed.

332_DEE0_D-2682-4872-8_E3_A-44_C4_E09_E3659.jpg

Soon to be mod? I just ordered some gramlights and i am super excited.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

BC Racing. Blox Racing. Whiteline. AVO Turbo. RalliTek. Gramlights Michelin. Optima. HKC-Speed. Nameless. AFE. K&N. WeatherTech. Morimoto. Solar Gard. PPF. 9H.

I’m thinking about replacing the exhausts in the back and getting something nice in there, are there any options atm that would fit? Trying to figure things out. Basically I want to get rid of the fake tips and getting something that would fit properly and still look good.

I’m thinking about replacing the exhausts in the back and getting something nice in there, are there any options atm that would fit? Trying to figure things out. Basically I want to get rid of the fake tips and getting something that would fit properly and still look good.

Nothing on the market I'm aware of and I've looked pretty extensively. I contacted Nameless Performance and they said they're working on a prototype but didn't respond to my request for an ETA

2.5 or 3.6r.. If you have a 3.6r Any Legacy Gt Exhaust will fit with slight mod of the mid pipe.. I had the Invidia Q300 on my 3.6.. 20170409_190414.thumb.jpg.a8298b1743416f381f2cd3172c89ae8a.jpg

Please post more info on those knuckle washers. I wouldn't mind installing these if I didn't have to drill the knuckles

You don’t have to drill the top knuckle hole,just use a 12mm bolt and lock nut,

As for tapping bottom hole it’ll be fine since your not enlarging the hole.

Have u watch the video link I posted from BWC fabrication bracket,it’s the same thing I’m trying to do.

I dipped mine awhile ago. Holds up fine. Just make sure to do a few light coats to make it even and easy to remove later if needed.

332_DEE0_D-2682-4872-8_E3_A-44_C4_E09_E3659.jpg

I always love your car. Same colour as mine, so it's awesome that I can see how it'll turn out. I'll likely do the rear bumper at the same time. But will leave the trunk lid and roof stock.

I used plasti-dip on my JDM grill, and liked the results. Ended up re-doing it with (Rustoleum's) Flexi-dip. They are very similar, but I found flexi-dip to be a little more liquid as it goes on and I liked the results better. Flexi-dip looks a bit more rubbery once applied.

2.5 or 3.6r.. If you have a 3.6r Any Legacy Gt Exhaust will fit with slight mod of the mid pipe.. I had the Invidia Q300 on my 3.6.. [ATTACH]264002[/ATTACH]

Any issues with noise such as droning?

So what u did with your invidia?are u planning on giving it away?Lol
Its Not worth selling because I cut the Tips to try and get it to work with my Rear Skirt and Mid Pipe has quite a bit of Scrape Damage because of the Speed Bumps in my Neighborhood.. Its a piece of scrap metal now.

Just finished installing ATS calipers everything went well except I didn’t get to install the stoptech SS lines, I couldn’t get the nut to budged from oem line from the main line,it was on there pretty tight,so I guess I’ll give a try some other time,,anyways took it for a test and I can really feel the difference in braking from oem.

Also I did tap the bottom knuckle hole,but the top hole I used a 12mm bolt and flanged nut,I totally forgot to take a pic of how I press the 12mm flanged nut on the caliper..took me about 6hrs since I had to paint and wait for it to dry,but kinda wish I waited longer,paint wasn’t dry enough,,but you can’t see the smudge since it’s in the back side of it.

IMG_4536.thumb.JPG.b7815097d09f74f18ff25297a8e1ab4a.JPG

IMG_4535.thumb.JPG.858bb44bdff9aedb8f4f706e69f9ef35.JPG

IMG_4537.thumb.JPG.8f0dde319a8e29d92d7fb4da89f859fd.JPG

Edited by PATS4LIFE

I went ahead and test fitted the stock 17” wheel to see if it’ll clear the brembos,the only way it will clear is have atleast 3mm spacers and to not have the weights on the spoke side of the wheel. Edited by PATS4LIFE

I went ahead and test fitted the stock 17” wheel to see if it’ll clear the brembos,the only way it will clear is have atleast 3mm spacers and to not have the weights on the spoke side of the wheel.

In other words, they DON’T fit? :p

'15 FB25

Magnatec 0W-20 + FU filter (70,517 miles)

RSB, Fr. Strut Bar, Tint, STI BBS, LED er'where

Haha! That's one of the few driving aids I'm glad Subaru doesn't have!

But good job on the installation, looks clean.

Looks like it’s a radar and laser jammer; the name is just a front, right OP?

'15 FB25

Magnatec 0W-20 + FU filter (70,517 miles)

RSB, Fr. Strut Bar, Tint, STI BBS, LED er'where

Haha! That's one of the few driving aids I'm glad Subaru doesn't have!

But good job on the installation, looks clean.

Thanks.

Looks like it’s a radar and laser jammer; the name is just a front, right OP?

Laser jammer, not radar.

Yes gathermewool. ^^^^ What he said.