LegacyGT.com

Exhaust and stock DP

I'm looking to give my new LGT some growl.... I am on tight budget and I have to keep the cat on due to emissions here in PA.

If I keep my stock DP right now, what would be the loudest exhaust I can put on that will give me some growl?

I was gonna do the Hogzaust mod, but my flanges are corroded pretty bad...

I was looking between the Indivia Quad tip, Magnaflow and Borla CBE systems right now, which one would be loudest on a stock DP?

I looked at the exhaust page already and heard the tones for the different systems, but I wasn't sure which ones if any were using the stock DP.

What about a GMS CB with ERZ Catted Downpipe? I seen some comments that the quality and fitment is not that great, anyone here running this setup care to chime in?

Will I absolutely need a tune if I use this setup? Everything else is stock....

• I Donated Too
I decided to go with a GMS catback for now... I'd like to eventually do the up/down pipe, but will save that for later since I'm kinda low on cash :)

check out the CNT quad tip cbe.

499 shipped

You would think it would be pretty loud with no mufflers. Maybe it's something with the DP that's keeping the sound down, well I guess it would have to be.

A friend of mine has a cobb dp and no mufflers. It actually sounds good. A bit of drone, but not that loud, even on the throttle. Not even close to ricey.

Archived