LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

I've had it since late August. Haha. The car was an out of state car and the jackass dealership didn't complete the VIN Verification. I had to complete it at Autowest and send the original to the dealership where I bought the car.

Always something with buying/selling a car, it seems (and this also involves Autowest, although the one in Fremont)

We traded in my wife's Mazda3 on a Grand Caravan (2nd kid on the way, still have the LGT). Problem is, the DMV is really slow to update stuff, so we've been getting the FastTrak notices from the Carquinez Bridge that some idiot thought he would be exempt from, I guess.

If you see someone driving a silver/gray Mazda3, license 5PLE208, tell him to knock it off!

saw 3 legacy's here in Palo Alto today at Lockheed martin. A 05 ABP wagon, a 06 - 07 OBP sedan, and a 08-09 brown wagon. made me feel at home :)

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

4:30pm today: ABP Limited Wagon in South San Francisco on Grand Ave. I lane split on a motorcycle and then stared at your car. Pretty much thinking, "oh so that is how nice my new ride looks!" and "damn i thought i my Wagon was so unique!"

-tim

1/12/2009, saw a silver lgt wagon parked at corner of 4th and N, downtown Sacramento. Maybe having a meal at Il Fornaio? Maybe around 8pm?

I was pulling out of wells fargo building parking garage in my white 2.5i wagon since I work on 20th floor.

My wife works in that same building (16th floor) and says she's seen the silver LGT wagon there before and it wasn't mine.

My wife works in that same building (16th floor) and says she's seen the silver LGT wagon there before and it wasn't mine.

could be Skimonkey, does it have a ski rack and a WagonMafia sticker?

"i like my women the way i like terrorists...

...screaming gods name and ready to explode."

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5479/troy3nu5.jpg

Blue wagon, tinted, black rims driving southbound on 101 near 84 around 6:45 this morning. Too dark to see through both mine and their tints, but I was impressed. Clean car, especially next to mine which was covered in a layer of Tahoe dirt.

Spotted a QSM 05 or 06 LGT sedan with HID's, tint and gold 17 inch wheels going towards Sac on 50 East around 4:30pm this evening. It was definitely an eye catcher.

I was in a dark blue 3rd gen sedan (BE) going the opposite way.

Anyone here?

Of corce the day I don't have my LGT, I see 4 LGT's around Santa cruz. I took the FXT to get the 60K and had a loaner Forester. I saw a 05-07 ABP LGT sedan on Soquel in front of dominican, a 05-07 SWP LGT Wagon at Soquel and capitola Rd, 05-07 OBP Sedan on HWY 9 infront of SLV High. At least those are the ones I remember.

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

Spotted a QSM 05 or 06 LGT sedan with HID's, tint and gold 17 inch wheels going towards Sac on 50 East around 4:30pm this evening. It was definitely an eye catcher.

I was in a dark blue 3rd gen sedan (BE) going the opposite way.

Anyone here?

That would be me.

Saturday: spotted ABP wagon w/ tint, racks, and rear dog gate. EB 80 at i5. Waved at your lady friend

Sweet. Let me know if ever want to sell those wheels ;)

im actually looking for another set :) 2 of these came with a little rash, so im hoping i can get another set w/ 2 rashed wheels. then i can wrap the trashed ones with studded snows for tahoe and keep something nice on the gold ones.

im a total wheel whore, i gave 2 sets away because i had no room for em. had Stocks, prodrive p7's, BBS's, Rota slipstreams... trhen roomate has gold RS wheels, silver RS wheels, and we have 2 sets of forrester wheels as well.

its like half the garage :eek:

That was me in the ABP wagon Saturday. On the way back from the meet in Davis. nice looking sedan. Waved at my lady friend huh? That was either my wife or daughter depending on which one you were waving at... no worries. ;-)

Saturday I also saw a silver wagon heading West on 80 near Longview, couldn't see much detail - and then another silver wagon, black wheels, West on 80 near Madison. It was a GT rich day!