LegacyGT.com

Cheapeast place to order Hawk HPS pads????

I am going to order a set of front Hawk HPS pads for my 05 LGT sedan in June. I was just wondering if any of you know the least expensive place to get them right now. I'd prefer to buy from a site sponsor if they're within $5 of being the cheapest.

Here are the prices what I have so far. Brakeswap mentions that you can get free shipping. The others may or may not give you free shipping. I didn't want to add stuff to my cart to find out.

Brakeswap $85 shipped

FastWRX $89

JSCspeed $85

King of Parts $85

PLTek $84

Here are the prices what I have so far. Brakeswap mentions that you can get free shipping. The others may or may not give you free shipping. I didn't want to add stuff to my cart to find out.

Brakeswap $85 shipped

FastWRX $89

JSCspeed $85

King of Parts $85

PLTek $84

That's pretty much the going rate. So feel free to go ahead and pull the trigger.

Here are the current specials Iam running:

Front Stoptech Slotted Rotors (pair) $237.00

Rear Stoptech Slotted Rotrs (pair) $166.00

Front HPS Pads $72.50

Rear HPS Pads $60.50

Motul Brake Fluid $14.95

Goodridge SS Lines $126.00

I ordered HPS pads from Brakeswap nearly 3 weeks ago. The rears are on backorder, no word yet from Hawk. Brakeswap is sending the fronts to me now, after I told them my stock fronts are hitting the 'squeak' layer right now.:eek:

Brakeswap seems to be pretty stand up about it, the problem is Hawk.... :mad: Tire Rack has them on backorder as well...

We have these IN STOCK!

Quantities are about 5-6 Full sets (they are getting hard to get ie B/O from Hawk)

We are selling them to board members for 72.50 plus 8.00 shipping anywhere = 80.50 shipped for fronts and 68.50 shipped for rears :)

We have these IN STOCK!

Quantities are about 5-6 Full sets (they are getting hard to get ie B/O from Hawk)

We are selling them to board members for 72.50 plus 8.00 shipping anywhere = 80.50 shipped for fronts and 68.50 shipped for rears :)

PM SENT!

I ordered HPS pads from Brakeswap nearly 3 weeks ago. The rears are on backorder, no word yet from Hawk. Brakeswap is sending the fronts to me now, after I told them my stock fronts are hitting the 'squeak' layer right now.:eek:

Brakeswap seems to be pretty stand up about it, the problem is Hawk.... :mad: Tire Rack has them on backorder as well...

You'll like these Scoopman. A nice improvement over stock. Don't forget the HP+ for those eventual track days.........:lol:.

You'll like these Scoopman. A nice improvement over stock. Don't forget the HP+ for those eventual track days.........:lol:.

I need em bad at this point. Doing a lot of engine braking to avoid the brake pedal as much as possible!

I guess I am not as rad as you legacy-y-tu! I read the HP+ are tough on rotors (but not as tough as steel rivets!:eek:)

• 2 weeks later...
We have these IN STOCK!

Is this deal still available?

Is this deal still available?

I'd PM them and ask. They are very responsive. It is actually 2 guys who happen to work in a Subaru parts department at a dealership. The receipt I got with my pads is Subaru dealership receipt, just like I got when buying some Subaru ATF at my local Subaru dealer.

I was really pleased with my experience with TheKingofParts. The pads shipped out the same day I ordered, and it took 2 or 3 days via FedEx.

By the way, the Hawk HPS pads are way better than stock when you brake from high speeds. They are slightly more dusty and noisy though. When I say noisy, I mean that you can hear them when you are barely rolling with the brakes applied and you stop. That is if you have the radio off and nobody is talking. Otherwise you don't hear anything. There isn't any squeaking or anything like that. Of course, I did clean my contact points with brake cleaner and used brake lube on the contact points, like you're supposed to do.

Archived