LegacyGT.com

Totalled!

bribri2783

So my roommate totalled my 2005 GT Limited last night (if he hadn't been on a backboard in an ambulance I'd have choked his ass) so I'm on the hunt for a replacement. My question is...what new features have been added since the '05? I've heard the '06s and '07s have an aux input for plugging in an MP3 player...is that so? If they're all basically the same then I'll save some $$$ and get another 2005, but I'm just curious. Thanks!

So my roommate totalled my 2005 GT Limited last night (if he hadn't been on a backboard in an ambulance I'd have choked his ass) so I'm on the hunt for a replacement. My question is...what new features have been added since the '05? I've heard the '06s and '07s have an aux input for plugging in an MP3 player...is that so? If they're all basically the same then I'll save some $$$ and get another 2005, but I'm just curious. Thanks!

only 07+ have aux in.

Very sorry to hear. Are you parting out anything from the car ? I would like a few pieces - some that have no meaning such as the plastic caps that seal the fog light lamps. Please let me know - send me a PM. Thank you.

Yep, the roomie's okay. Thanks for all the info, very helpful. Here's what happens when you give a old-school Toyota Landcruiser a 2005 Legacy enema :-)

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=14353171&albumID=228049&imageID=49143869

I know it's no consolation to you, but it's pretty impressive the way the Legacy passenger compartment remained intact after being whacked by a Land Cruiser. Looks like it was head-on.

Archived