LegacyGT.com

Where are the local 2010 GTs?

LegacyGTBiggie

...I'll loan him my car...oh wait, I don't have one!

I guess I'll have to buy one! ;)

CK

So that's why Myles was pushing you to get a 2011 LGT. :lol:

Gray Ghost, Myles is a great person and knows his stuff about suspension. His prices are very decent too, for being a local up in Columbia, MD. Or if you want, I can give you his number and you can talk to him from there. I am planning on stopping by his place some time, when work permits.

...My car was used for RCE to test their then current Tarmac 2 Coilover System for 05-09 BP/BL models. He has extensive experience in road racing...I dubbed numerous in-car footage of him in his porsche racecar...He is a suspension guru...currently, from time to time is a driving instructor for BMW and other manufacture's...You cannot go wrong with RCE (Myles Williams). I can vouch for him!

CK

btw, im gonna go to IAG this weekend and meet wazz, im helping him debadge his ride. anyone else free?

Wish I could go, but if it is a morning thing, it isn't going to happen. I been wanting to go up there and check out IAG for some time now.

Wish I could go, but if it is a morning thing, it isn't going to happen. I been wanting to go up there and check out IAG for some time now.

It's from 10-5, come out at 1! Pm me for my number if you are coming out

It's from 10-5, come out at 1! Pm me for my number if you are coming out

Yeah but I am not done practice until 3:00. Then I go home and shower, it will be 4:00. :eek:

But it's cool though. I am going to the AutoX event on Sunday, hosted by Andrewtech. It should be pretty bad ass!

This is Myles with RaceComp. Good guys over there. I worked for him for 3 weeks. call him tomorrow or get at him on AIM RACECOMPENGINEER

Why for only 3 weeks???. I did ask him about this and the lowest he could go is $300.00. I told him I have been out of work for 1 year also...I might be able to get some cash for this...it would be nice to have RCE's and also a rear swaybar.

It is a nice Evo!!. I have known DJ for a few years now..he is really cool...I am not gonna go to the IAG meet after all. I have been jobless for 1 year and it would be a waste of gas for that trip.

I am VERY disappointed in you sir, the VA caravan was HUGE. Thanx waz for the emblems!

I've met dj! Red evo with a big turbo! I'm sure he don't want u tellin people what he has hp wise.

Tell him we gotta talk Erik into getting

Another evo

Josh...he does not care...LOL...as a matter of fact I don't know of anyone who doesn't want their HP to be unknown..at least it was that way in GA....LOL...I have known DJ for 3 years now..he is totally cool. I have never seen you at a DC Evo club meet before..when did you go?. They do have great meets that are set up by Seyla...esp. the yearly one in Algonkian Park...take care....

Archived