LegacyGT.com

For Free: Englewood

PutnamCO

I am moving on Thursday morning, and have some parts that did not sell and that I do not have room for. The following are for free:

Timing Belt Parts- Were on the car exactly 30k. When I rebuilt the engine, the tensioner was shot, so rather than paying $130 for a new tensioner, I paid $200 for a whole kit. Not sure if anyone would want this stuff, but here it is:

Timing Belt Pulleys- The three larger ones look great, the smaller has some residue on the surface that touches the belt.

Timing Belt- Looks to be in good shape. Markings still visible

Engine Cover- Cut to accommodate 3-port EBCS

Big Trunk Organizer- Has a crack on one side that's only visible if you pull it apart.

OEM uppipe

K&N panel filter in decent shape

Heat shield that goes above driveshaft

On Sunday night, I may be adding a pair of rear OEM axles, if they don't sell for $30/pair in the classifieds.

Pictures can be seen here: http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/fs-co-garage-sale-gaskets-crank-trunk-organizers-keyfob-engine-220775.html?t=220775&highlight=garage

I will not take dibs on anything unless you are positive you are picking it up. I don't want to end up throwing things out because I held onto them for someone. I will be at my house in Englewood most of the weekend. Feel free to text/call 802 threethree8-2zero17.

I should have waited a few more weeks and the headlights could have been free :)

I put them on during the weekend and it looks too god for my almost 10 year old car.

Good Luck on Your Giving Away !!!

From Desert to Rocky to SLC !!!

Archived