LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what's a happy subaru?

i was in that area last night around that time, and yes i did head on to turnpike north, heading back home...

Erm, that's what was abbreviated on the plate. Didn't want to be a jerk and just throw a license plate out into the wild.

ehh how can you guys go to GSP during the season. Never good parking and its insanely packed.

Just go to the very top of the Neiman Marcus parking lot. There's always spots there away from the entrance. Mostly nice cars park there. That night when I spotted the LGT, there was a blue S4 there and a shitload of merc's bimmers and other german metal. I'm not afraid parking there cause I know for the most part these people care about their cars.

Saw a LGT on the GSP south around 11:55pm last night. Couldn't make out the color since it was at night. Had HID and yellow fogs, when i first saw u on my rearview i thought it was a lexux IS300 untill you passed me. I was in my daily shitter toyota corolla on my way to work

Saw a LGT on the GSP south around 11:55pm last night. Couldn't make out the color since it was at night. Had HID and yellow fogs, when i first saw u on my rearview i thought it was a lexux IS300 untill you passed me. I was in my daily shitter toyota corolla on my way to work

that probably could've been me.

i got home pretty late last night, heading back up from AC, dropped off my friend and then hopped back on the parkway going back south to home.

what part of Parkway?

I have 6000K HID's and PIAA ion Yellow fogs.

i got home pretty late last night, heading back up from AC, dropped off my friend and then hopped back on the parkway going back south to home.

what part of Parkway?

Aaron, you better get on your 48hrs registration. So far I am the Lone Legacy registered!

-mike

what part of Parkway?

I dont think it had a roof rack, unless u took yours off? It was somewheres around union, where the old union toll plaza used to be.

i took the roof racks back down llike 3 weeks ago. havent put it back on since. probably will be coming back on during the holiday week. i cannot stand the amount of howling that thing makes during commutes every morning

yeah my friend lives right by union, so it was most likely me.

Aaron, you better get on your 48hrs registration. So far I am the Lone Legacy registered!

-mike

yup working on it. my codriver is being annoying. im trying to get another one in, so that i can make a nice donation. also seeing if i can get my company to sponsor me for the charity run as well.

i'll be registered. i need to book the hotels asap too.