LegacyGT.com

New to legacygt.com,question about 06 spec b?!

Hello my name is Michael,from Orlando FL. I'm new to legacy's but owned about 3 wrx's before purchasing a leggy.Currently as of 11/09/2014 i have purchased a 06 legacy gt limited with 112,xxx miles on it.Its amazing how comfortable the legacy is vs. a impreza, and how mature it looks but on to my question.:lol:

I notice that the interior on this legacy its the same as a spec b model from this year,it even has number 417/500 as the badge below the shifter ,but the vin number does not show up as a spec b model. What are the chances this is a real spec b,and not just that the previous owner swapped parts to make it a spec b? Thanks in advance!

there yellow!

okay, and on the black of the car is there no badge, a 2.5GT badge, or a Spec B. Badge? you can also look for aluminum control arms, but al in all there arent many other differences between the 06 GT and the 06 spec b besides for the blisten shocks, red interior, and aluminum control arms

okay, and on the black of the car is there no badge, a 2.5GT badge, or a Spec B. Badge? you can also look for aluminum control arms, but al in all there arent many other differences between the 06 GT and the 06 spec b besides for the blisten shocks, red interior, and aluminum control arms

OP, this stuff, plus that numbered plate mean that you have a SpecB. What are you checking your VIN against?

• 1 month later...
yeaaa i did get a good price IMHO,the dealership was selling it for $10,998,listed as a gt limited model.I knew that they didnt know that it was a spec b when i got in the phone with them,so i made them an offer of $9,000 out of the door. at first they gave me a run around to justify there price,but at the end they accepted the offer and i left with a huge smile for some reason.....lol

Archived