LegacyGT.com

Kind of dissapointed with this forum

Yesterday i posted a question asking what oil i should use and pretty much got nowhere. I was assuming that i would get a little advice on what guys are running and what people suggest. Im not green in doing sevice on a car was just looking for some toughts on what was good but pretty much go nothing back. Really???

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello you noob. Your thread was closed because it's been asked a BILLION and one times. SEARCH BEFORE YOU ASK ANYTHING ON THIS FORUM. It's quite annoying to reply the same answer to the same question multiple times per week.

But WHATEVER you do, do NOT get soap in the intercooler.

Yesterday i posted a question asking what oil i should use and pretty much got nowhere. I was assuming that i would get a little advice on what guys are running and what people suggest. Im not green in doing sevice on a car was just looking for some toughts on what was good but pretty much go nothing back. Really???

Man rule #6, no crying in public. This especially applies to man sites where men talk about man cars. Sell your Legacy and turn in your card. Good day.

Here is some real advice...

One of the best oils to use in your car, and intercooler is the following:

http://www.biglots.com/images/small/140014472.jpg

Do not listen to bmx045, he knows nothing. This is not only oil, it is soap as well, and it is 98% natural so you know its safe.

habitual derail-er

Here is some real advice...

One of the best oils to use in your car, and intercooler is the following:

http://www.biglots.com/images/small/140014472.jpg

Do not listen to bmx045, he knows nothing. This is not only oil, it is soap as well. In fact a couple tablespoons of this in the intercooler, will make you faster than Spec B.

Where does one pick this up? must try

Hello you noob. Your thread was closed because it's been asked a BILLION and one times. SEARCH BEFORE YOU ASK ANYTHING ON THIS FORUM. It's quite annoying to reply the same answer to the same question multiple times per week.

But WHATEVER you do, do NOT get soap in the intercooler.

http://tnation.t-nation.com/forum_images/8/a/8a563_ORIG-bowdown_gif2.gif

HEY, HEY who you calling a troll ? I resemble that remark...

OP you got us all wrong, we are here to help, stick around a while and you'll see.

Just don't ask if it's ok to get soap in the intercooler.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Archived