LegacyGT.com

AZP Installs- New Parts Alliance & New Digs

AZP Installs

Hi all,

We at AZP Installs are real excited about some new and interesting opportunities we have been able to setup over the past month or so.

First we are now available M-F 9am til 10pm and Saturdays 9am til 5pm or whenever for appointments. This should pretty much cover just about anyone's needs. Adam, the original A in AZP is back nearly full time now as well.

Second item is that we have made a strategic Alliance to get parts at a discount for our customers through a major parts supplier. We can get almost anything available that you see for the Subies online. AVO, KYB, SPT, Whiteline, etc. Pricing will be very competitive with online sources and we'll even put together packages for you if you are ordering parts and getting them installed with us. E-mail/AIM/PM us to see how we can serve you. We can usually get the parts within a day or 2 since the parts distributor is relatively local to us.

Lastly, we will be moving in the month of Nov/Dec, not going too far, just across the parking lot but to much larger floor space with 3 bays and a significantly upgraded waiting area! All the old charm will still be there but in a slightly better setting with a lot more room to work!

-mike

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice. Unfortunately, I'll have to wait a while to get those Hawk pads installed from you guys, and install my incoming sways myself due to some income issues. But when the time comes, I'm definitely coming to you guys for the pads and some Tein H Techs installed lol.

2006 SWP 3.0R 5EAT VDC BBQ

2008 OBP 2.5i 4EAT BBQ [RIP]

• 2 weeks later...

Move is 99% done. Space is much much better now and the custys have a nice place to sit while we work now. 2.5 Bays and I have an "office" now. Ok, so it's behind a partition made of tire walls! Can't wait to hear what folks think of the new place.

-mike

Don't worry, the shop isn't THAT big. But at least now, custys aren't forced to be right next to the car while we work on it. We can successfully get 3 cars in there and able to work on them at the same time. So this is a step in the right direction I think. :)

-mike

Archived