LegacyGT.com

Trailing arm bushings

Yes, those fit, although all mine are the "race" ones. The hardest part is getting the stock bushing out of the trailing arm. Kind of weird to just get that one bushing though, is there some reason you want to replace it?

And since TIC is close you should just go there and talk to them (plus it won't hurt if you say I sent you).

Why would a bushings create a tire noise? The only thing a stiffer bushing will do is transfer more vibrations through the car. If your having tire noise then something else is wrong like a belt shifted tire.

I want to replace them cause they are worn out. The right one wont even hold the arm just falls when un bolted from the hub end.

Yes, those fit, although all mine are the "race" ones. The hardest part is getting the stock bushing out of the trailing arm. Kind of weird to just get that one bushing though, is there some reason you want to replace it?

And since TIC is close you should just go there and talk to them (plus it won't hurt if you say I sent you).

Our Subarus have very weak suspensions. From the bushings down to the actual design and structure of the front and rear subframe. I noticed on day when checking the front suspension of how much flex is in the front subframe. I can make the swaybar bushing mount and the lower control arm mount move with a 12" pry bar. That's pretty flimsy if you ask me. Adding ploy bushings will only improve our cars handling, just replace them all, they all have the same mileage and wear.

Archived