LegacyGT.com

I plugged my Cobb access port to check some if o had some codes on the car cause it was shaking a lil bit and the only thing I had was the O2 sensors then I clicked back and turned off the initial and unplugged everything then I stared the car and started loosing power and dies ..when I accelerate the rpms go all the way down then go up to like 1000 and dies .. I don't know if I did something wrong .. I've never used this access port before .. its my first subaru .. when I bought the car .. I bought the access port from the same guy and he said it was already married to the car cause its already stage 2 ... If someone could tell me what could be the problem I will appreciate it .

Thanks

• Moderators

I can't tell if all of your posts are frustrating because ESL or because you don't care enough to put a bit of effort into describing things when asking for help? Which is it?

TONS of people here will eagerly help you out if you provide the necessary details and seem like you give a damn when posting.

If ESL we definitely wont hold that against you, just stick with bullet points and list what the problem is, describe your mods, and tell us what you've done so far. Short and simple--but detailed!

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

You can download the cobb manual from there site.

I did that when I got mine. It has directions on how to use it.

You may need to pull battery cable for 15 minutes to clear all the codes.

Then try to start the car.

Your close to Cobb, they are in Plano TX.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

I got it fixed already .. thank u all for u help though .I know my grammar is not good.. I tried to explain as I could ..and I don't know to much about subarus.. its my first turbo one so I'm still learning bout these cars . But appreciate ur help ..berzerklo..and max .. BTW it was the mass air flow sensor . I got it fixed and the O2 sensor codes got them cleared .. car its tuning fine now. But I need to chage my timing belt pretty soon cause I already got .130 k on the car .. thank u all again..

Just noticed you have a 06 Spec B, please take good care of her.

You also only have 48 post, you need to stick around here more and learn a lot.

Good Luck

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Archived