LegacyGT.com

Deals on other Sites (5th Gen)

I meant getting it replaced at a glass shop. I've broken a few mirrors on delivery trucks and most glass shops will replace them for a fraction of the cost of getting OEM. Completely legal and work as intended.

Going to Japan in 3 months. Can I buy a power folding set/pair and direct fit to my 2011 Legacy which has heated, folding (non-power, manual) pair.

It can be done, but the glass is different and the wiring is not plug and play. See: http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/so-found-these-ebay-183020.html?highlight=japan+mirrors

Almost looks like a turbo timer. You see alot of JDM cars with them installed it seems when I've been looking g at auctions. Not sure if this is the case here since I can only see if on my phone screen. So kinda hard to decipher

Anybody know what the card reader thinger underneath the traction control button is?

It looks like an aftermarket mini disc player. You know how the Japanese like their little gadgets. Looks like a speaker and a menu on the 2 buttons.

For those in the PNW or Northern Cali, FTW Tuning (Eugene, OR) is offering $50 off Cobb protunes for Subarus if you are coming more than 50 miles away. Kinda odd, but certainly an attractive offer for those who meet the criteria. Apparently, they usually charge $350, so you're looking at a $300 protune if you take a drive.

Yes they do ALOT of tuning. A mojarity of it is open source.

Seen several evos, vipers, stangs, Audi's, etc some outta there with good results and holding up long-term. I wouldn't be afraid to travel there.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...