LegacyGT.com

who all is from WV?

scooby05lgt

• 2 weeks later...
I live in WV. No Legacy GT, but I do have a lowly 2.5i.

It seems to do okay at Summit Point, though.

I wanna go to Hyperfest. Do another Hyper drive.... Or just save up for a track day up there. Put the LGT through the ringer... My old SpecV seemed MADE for the jefferson circuit.

I wanna go to Hyperfest. Do another Hyper drive.... Or just save up for a track day up there. Put the LGT through the ringer... My old SpecV seemed MADE for the jefferson circuit.

I had a SpecV before the Legacy. I had the Nismo coilovers but ditched the KYB struts and upgraded to Konis. That thing cornered way better than the Legacy. I just needed AWD and more room. Plus I lost a motoer to butterfly screws and did not trust it to not have pre-cat failure, so I traded it in.

Fun car though. 30 mpg no matter how hard it was flogged.

Ever on the forums for the SpecVs?

I loved mine. almost made it into a magazine. was simple but nice. It also had a turbokit WAITING to be installed when it was totaled.

http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=4196&d=1212804279

I was on vBoard, MyspecV, and B15sentras.net.

As far as I know, only b15sentras.net is still up and running.

There are a TON of new sites. I was somewhat involved in teh drama around MyspecV dying. Gurov the owner of that site killed then bought theVboard.

New sites are TheSpecVboard. and specvforum. Think there are a few others. the community is VERY VERY divided.

Dont know how on those forums you were. But I was the one always setting up the Huge specV meets in MD. 50+ cars in 08. Then my sentra died 7 days later.

There are a TON of new sites. I was somewhat involved in teh drama around MyspecV dying. Gurov the owner of that site killed then bought theVboard.

New sites are TheSpecVboard. and specvforum. Think there are a few others. the community is VERY VERY divided.

Dont know how on those forums you were. But I was the one always setting up the Huge specV meets in MD. 50+ cars in 08. Then my sentra died 7 days later.

I never went to meets, but I was on there daily when I had my SpecV.

Being out in WV, it never made sense to trek to MD or NoVA for a couple of hours. For an autoX or track day, maybe. Not for a meet.

Hell, I won't drive more then an hour or so for an AutoX anymore. I can always find SOMEONE running at SP, and driving a couple of hours (plus the cost of 4-6 gallons of gas) to run for 2-4 minutes in an autoX does not make sense when I can pay a little more and drive a lot more 20 minutes from my house.

Archived