LegacyGT.com

Remote Start Install Shop

Alfred_Buchi

Hey Guys,

I had remote start on my prelude a while back and man I miss it so much. Getting into a pre heated or cooled car is so nice. I need it on this car too.

When I did the remote start on the prelude I worked at best buy (5 years ago) and my install was free and my alarm was like 80% off.

Everyone says compustar is the best - but I don't know if I can justify the few hundred over a regular viper or DEI alarm off ebay. If someone can convince me of compustars value I may be swayed.

More important to me than brand is a shop that has already worked on a legacy GT or subarus and knows what they are doing. Crappy install seems to account for 99% of alarm issues I've seen, and I'm not the type to trust the guys at best buy to not let their new guy take a shot at it while working on my car.

Anyone in So Cal recommend anywhere? I'd like to buy it in store instead of online to support whatever shop I'm having do the install. I may end up buying online if I can't find somewhere good locally.

Why is the first response to a new members post always "search" even when their question is super specific and searching doesn't actually help?

I'll track down m sprank but I'd prefer to buy from a shop instead of a member. Someone who is very familiar with their products. I've seen too many badly installed alarm systems on the fritz.

I'm new to this forum but not forums in general. Ive spent most of the last week researching everything from banjo bolts to sway bars to aux in options, bike racks, open source tuning, power mods, sound mods, wheel fitment, so this being one of my first posts seems pretty reasonable. Especially since I'm asking for a local shop in the so-cal section right?

Archived