LegacyGT.com

Check out my LV

brad_houck

It appears to be a really unhappy engine, everywhere. Did you recently buy some bad gas?

Lots more info on the car please, anything related to mechanical and software control.

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

your IAM is below 1. the ecu is slowly adding timing back in hopes it will clear up so it can get back to 1. you want the iam at 1. but your car is knocking so bad it's pulled timing across the entire timing table and slowly adding timing back to eventually reach 1 again..... oil in the combustion chamber can cause detonation and that comes from cracked ringlands

infamous is your tuner, and you're on your third revision. you really should be asking him about this. no telling what changes he made... or what the condition of the LV was prior to the changes, etc.

garbage, if it were my car i'd do a compression check. even in revision maps it shouldn't be dropping its IAM unless the revised timing tables are completely inappropriate, which is unlikely. either you have a bad air leak somewhere, really bad gas, or low compression in a cyl or more

this is one i just pulled today.

This was mine LV screen on Infamous Rev 1

Learning%2BView_SS_A2WC510C_2011-12-28%2B23%2B29%2B22.jpg

Rev 3

Learning%2BView_SS_A2WC510C_2012-02-09%2B00%2B25%2B10.jpg

Here Rev 4

Learning%2BView_SS_A2WC510C_2012-03-18%2B00%2B36%2B47.jpg

Now on Rev5 and LV screens looks clean

Just wait for new rev, yep it tooks tooooo long to wait :spin: , but anyway wait ,wait

Rev 5 does not look like you drove long enough to have the ECU learn anything.

This is rev4 ,rev 5 is clean:)

This is logs only after pulls

Logs from after a week or so looks random,but nothing bad.

When I start to panic after rev3 logs, Shamar told me it was part of tuning and later all will be ok, and now it is ok :)

:lol:

• 5 weeks later...
But really, that last posted learning view showed acceptable fuel trims. Within +\- 5%. And less than 1% for learned D range. But either way, eliminating any leaks is the best practice and will only help the way the car runs and idles.

Archived