LegacyGT.com

questions about purchasing legacy in other state

Hello, this is my very own first reply, me and my future wife are thinking about a legacy gt by end of summer, yes, from all cars that ive been looking for, wich it comes to looks, luxury, comfort, price and most importantly, PERFORMANCE, it comes to this, and im sure i cant wait, i got a question thou.... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

i read this forum about a special dealership called fitzmall.com, were they sell at a very low price, now thats in Maryland, I live in Virginia Beach, so lets say i purchase the car there, if theres any problems, can i take it to a local dealership??, or does it has to be in the one i got it??, and also does fitzmall got warranty same as some regular dealership?? :rolleyes:;)

The factory warranty is on the car and is supported by Subaru. They typical warranty is 3 yrs / 36 k miles. Anything under this general warranty can be covered by any dealer reguardless of where you bought the car.

Some dealers may give away dealer services which might be specific to you going to a certain dealer, but anything purchased through Subaru (including the SOA extended warranties), should be usable at any location. Call and ask a salesman or customer service person if there were specific situations you might be worried about.

well, im just worried if anything goes wrong once i purchase the legacy, lets say, mechanical problems, electric problems, anything, but if any dealership supposed to fix it then I guess is ok, btw, im getting a gt sedan, either dark blue or black, my girl wants a wagon, but i rather have the sedan, looks sportier ^__^

Archived